“We love Cheesters.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Sutton, Massachusetts
“We love Cheesters.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We found Cheesters restaurant a couple of years ago. It is now one of our must do places to eat in downtown Cancun. Great Italian food al fresco. Nothing fancy but the owner goes out of her way to please. We haven't been to the Cheesters in the Outlet Plaza yet but it is on our list for next year. THANK YOU MAMA.

Visited January 2013

84% Recommend
Isla Mujeres
“My new favorite restaurant in Cancun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Our friends in Cancun have been talking about this place forever. Being from the States, the name Cheesters made me think of Chuckie Cheeses, a chain with bad pizza. Boy, was I surprised when we finally want to Cheesters. Now I am kicking myself for not going sooner! The place is a funky eclectic eatery with colorful menus on the walls. The menu choices include appetizers, salads, pizzas, pastas & desserts as well as a breakfast menu. We decided on a tuna appetizer with fresh chunks of tuna atop spinach & cucumbers tossed in a Asain vinaigrette & served with crispy bread . WOW, the flavors, the freshness, it was the very best tuna appetizer, I have ever had! Next, the Thai Chicken Salad with peanut dressing. I have been craving a Thai Chicken Salad since my days in Scottsdale, Arizona (12 years ago) when weekly I would have one at Houstons. Cheesters' Thai Salad blows away any one I have ever had. It was awesome! We also ordered the Giuseppi Pizza with bacon, fresh sauce, cream cheese, mozzarella & arugula. The toppings were all so fresh & flavorful. The crust is thin, more like a tortilla then pizza. They also brought complimentary warm rolls & habanero salsa...yummy. The portions are generous. Since I returned home all I can think about is Cheesters. I can not wait to go back, maybe this Sunday! (They are closed on Mondays.)

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Paris, France
“Great Pizza & Pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

this guys know how to keep you entretained while reading the menu...

all here has to taste good

our pizzas were served promptly and nice presented... staff were always checking on us and making sure we were having a good time...

i'll be going back to cancun just to try more of their pizzas!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tempe, Arizona
“Excellent pasta in Cancun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We ate here twice it was so good the first time! Great pizza, pasta, and salads. We were a large group and tried a little of everything. Everything was fresh made, fresh ingredients, tasty. Portions are big, recommend splitting up plates and sharing. Decent wine list. Service was excellent. We went to the one in mall (?) was also a small satellite restaurant by a park (?) they did not serve alcohol but was very cute!

Visited November 2012
London
“Awesome food and smoothies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

i have eaten at this place twice now! gets better everytime! 1 portion can feed 3 people! the smoothies are the best! if visiting cancun you HAVE to eat here! Great staff and Great place!

• Visited February 2012