My husband and I decided to take another trip to Mexico with our 2 boys, 15 and 11. Last year we took them to Dreams Puerto Aventuras (dissapointing). The year before, my husband and I went to the Aventura Spa Palace and LOVED it! At that time it was an adults only resort. We decided that we loved the Aventura Palace so much that we should go to another Palace resort. The Moon Palace is a nice resort. I think it may be a liitle too big for our liking. We stayed in the Grand and the room was beautiful. However, all of the activities go on in Sunrise which is on the complete other side of the resort. We had to take a bus 2-3 times a day which became kind of time consuming. The first couple days we were a little disappointed in the food, but as we tried some of the other restaurants, we found some we liked.
I must say that the service we received at breakfast was AMAZING! When we first arrived at the resort, my husband and the kids were starving. They decided to eat at the Mexican buffet in the Nizuc lobby while I went to our room. 2 days later we decided to go to the same restaurant for a breakfast buffet. Our server Juan Enriquez remembered my husbands name and greeted us with a "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Lemus" as soon as we walked in with a great smile and a friendly handshake. I can't speak highly enough about Juan. He was so wonderful that we took the bus almost every morning from the Grand to Nizuc to have breakfast with him. Every morning we requested to sit in his section. There was a buffet near our room, but Juan and his assistant (sorry, I can't remember his name)was so wonderful it was worth the trip to start our day off so positive. We only wished that he was our server in every restaurant we ate at!
I would also like to add that on our last full day we had the pleasure of relaxing by the Nizuc pool where Jesus Ku Esquivel was very attentive. We never had an empty glass the entire day. Thanks Jesus!
Overall I would highly recommend the Moon Palace. Although it may have a few little flaws, the service is impeccable! Muchas gracias al personal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers 2,433 accommodations with double Jacuzzi, 24 hr. room service and balconies. The excitement begins with two large lagoon-style pools with Jacuzzis and swim-up bars. The state-of-the-art Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, disco, 13 restaurants, 12 bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Amex, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico