“Magical Wedding/Honeymoon at the Moon Palace” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

You added Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort to your Saves list
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Carretera Cancun-Chetumal Km. 340, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #15 of 179 Hotels in Cancun
Surrey, England
“Magical Wedding/Honeymoon at the Moon Palace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2010

N palace reviews
To all you anxious brides out there thinking or about to get married at the Moon Palace Cancun, STOP WORRYING!!!!!
I was probably one of the most anxious brides in the world especially having read some of the negative comments, but having now experienced an extended wedding/honeymoon (thanks to the volcano issue) at the Moon Palace I can honestly say it was the most magical day of my life and the greatest honeymoon/holiday I have ever experienced.
Before I go into detail of the wedding day I would just like to make a few comments on the hotel itself.
Arrival: From the moment myself and my fiancé (now husband) arrived we were warmly welcomed with a huge smile, a refreshing towel and a rose. After a 10 hour flight it was just what we needed and after checking in we were shown straight to our room.
The hotel is huge and is divided up into 4 sections; Nizuc, which is the original Moon Palace. Sunrise side, the Grand (for members only, although you can use all of the facilities there) and finally the golf and spa.
Please note: this hotel really does cater for its disabled guests and there are wheelchair ramps, porters to assist all over.
Yes, the hotel is away from the main hotel strip of Cancun, but this was what we wanted. If you don’t want to stay at the Moon Palace you are able to use all of the other Palace hotels facilities that are along the main hotel strip of Cancun. We visited Beach Palace Hotel as this was also the drop off point to the shopping centre. It was a very nice hotel, very small in comparison to the Moon Palace, lovely beach but very crowded and over looked. Cancun itself is very busy and every hotel along the strip does tend to over look one other. Cancun does have a very nice shopping centre, mainly consisting of designer outlets. There is a shuttle bus 2 times a day to take you to and from the strip from the Moon Palace and it takes approx 20-25 minutes to get there. The shuttle bus is free.
Please note: that if you have young children in push chairs then the roads are difficult to cross. The traffic does not stop for you and the pavements are very high so, you will need help to get across the road and when lifting the pushchair onto the pavements.
Nizuc: is the quieter side of the hotel especially during spring break. All rooms have a large jacuzzi bath, walk in shower and are decorated to a very high standard. We had several of our wedding guests staying on the Nizuc side in various rooms and all said that they were more than happy.
There are 2 large pool areas made up of interconnecting swimming pools and Jacuzzis with swim up bars on the Nizuc side and pool side restaurants.
Sunrise: we had guests staying here too and they said that they found it to be somewhat noisier especially at night. This was probably because we stayed around the same time spring break was ending and so the teenagers were enjoying their last nights in paradise before having to go home. This side is also were the children’s pool is located, so is very much more family orientated. It too has a very large pool with swim up bars and pool side restaurants.
Please note: the walk between NIZUC and SUNRISE takes 5 minutes and both are easily accessible by foot either via a walk along the beautiful beach or along the pool side or through the hotel. You can take a shuttle bus that runs 24 hours lobby to lobby if you don’t feel like walking but you might as well have walked.
The Grand: is for members only and is on the other side of Nizuc. This also takes 5 minutes to walk to from Nizuc and offers 3 infinity pools, swim up bars, table tennis, large floor chess set, water volley ball to name a few things. We somehow got involved in a water volleyball match with some very nice Americans, not the sort of game you would get to play in the UK but low and behold our team won! Beginners luck.
The golf and Spa: is in a class of its own and is separate from Nizuc, Sunrise and the Grand and will probably take around 30 minutes to walk to (if walking, be sure to look out for the monkeys on the way. ) However, do not worry if you dont want to walk. There are regular transfers to the Golf and Spa area from all lobbies or you can jump on the back of a golf buggy and the staff will gladly take you there.
Please note: the spa treatments are amazing, I had three. Two were for the treatment of sunburn (typical Brit) and the third was hot stone massage (highly recommended) but they are not cheap.
The pools: both those at Nizuc and Sunrise are big but were never over crowded and myself and my husband and all our guests always managed to find sun loungers next to each other.
The beach: beautiful silky white sand and extremely long. Yes, there is seaweed but not enough that you cant swim in the sea. Plus, it is very fine almost like small blades of grass rather than the thick smelly seaweed I was dreading and it is cleared everyday throughout the day by a very dedicated man and his (quiet) tractor, so just jump straight in.
Restaurants: there are loads! We had the opportunity to eat at most of them including the ones located at the pool sides of Nizuc, Sunrise and the Grand. I can honestly say we did not have a bad meal the whole time we were there and that's including room service which is also 24 hours. If you are a big meat eater then the Brazilian restaurant at Nizuc offers all different types of meat, hot off the skewer and the most comprehensive salad bar that I have ever eaten from. The Caribbean restaurant at the Grand is great for fish eaters and offers the biggest and most succulent steak that I have ever seen. The Italian at the golf and spa offers excellent Italian food and is the perfect place for a romantic meal and the Mexican at Nizuc also offers fantastic food-just be sure to order a MAYAN COFFEE....best ordered if you are with a large group of people...fire is involved!. We also liked the Steak restaurant by the poolside at Sunrise called Palipa Barracuda. The food was wonderful, varied (not just steak) and the service was first class. Look out for Carlos...he's great.
Breakfast: what can I say? The breakfast restaurant in the Nizuc lobby offers everything. A selection of meats, cheeses, cereals, eggs, chips, Mexican food (a bit early for me but it looked lovely), pan cakes, breads, pastries, smoothies, fruits, yoghurts, juices, teas, coffee, etc…I could go on and on. You will never go hungry!
The gyms: there are 2 gyms, one at Sunrise and one at Nizuc. They have the basic cardiac and weight equipment, eg treadmills, bikes, free weights, etc etc.. but are busy in the morning between 8am and 9am so you need to be an early riser if you want a good workout. A lot of people just go for runs along the beach, but this is also rather early in the morning before the sun gets too hot.
Tipping: this is not forced upon you, tip whenever you feel it is appropriate. We did tip more than we had to the first few days as we were trying to get used to how much and who we should tip. We soon learnt that $1 or $2 dollars here and there was sufficient and very much appreciated.
Tours: we did a tour to Chitzen itza, it was a very long day and not really suitable for really young children as there is no shade when you arrive. The tour although long, is definatley worth going on. We also went to Wet and Wild which is owned by the Moon Palace. This was great fun, although it is rather small and there are only 4-5 main water slides. Its a great day out if you have children.
Dolphin Discovery: we booked with dolphin discovery through our Thomson rep at the hotel. We were able to swim with dolphins, manatees, seals, sharks (behind glass) stingray. It was a great day! They offer several packages and these vary in price. It does involve a boat trip to Isle Manjores that takes approx 40 minutes but if you are not very good on boats, you can swim with dolphins through wet and wild.
Now to the wedding.............................we were married on 9th April 2010 at 5pm at the Tucan Gazebo(Nizuc) with our cocktail hour at the Tucan Gardens and our wedding reception on the Tucan terrace. We had 12 people including ourselves at the wedding.
Wedding dress steaming service: I had my wedding dress steamed the moment I arrived at the Moon Palace. It takes approx 72 hours. The Wedding office will store your dress until the day of the wedding if you want or they will send it up to your room.
Blood tests: these were done on site at the Moon Palace. We did not get the results back for these, so assumed that they were all alright.
Hairstyles: if you have any particular styles in mind, take these pictures with you. I had Dolores doing my hair and it was fantastic. I have very thick, naturally curly hair and was a bit worried that they would not be able to do what I wanted, but it was even better than the picture I had taken along with me. I would advise a trial hairstyle, I had one a few days before the wedding day just to make sure that they could do it. I had to pay for this it was approx $50
Make-up: I also had a makeup trial a few days before the wedding day, although I did bring my own make up with me. I am sooooo glad I did. I did my own make up on the day.
Room: The room was amazing!!!!! We stayed in the Nizuc side of the hotel which we had requested before we flew out. We were not disappointed. Sea and garden view from our balcony, just bliss.
The wedding package: we had booked a Diamond Wedding package through Thomson and I am so glad that we upgraded. (All packages can be found on the moon palace website). The horse and carriage ride to teh gazebo was wonderful, the fireworks at the end of the ceremony were beautiful and surprised our guests, the flowers and my bouquet were stunning and the decor was charming and romantic. The justice of the peace was very professional and conducted the ceremony beautifully. We were able to read our own readings to each other following his part in the service and he finished off the ceremony with a beautiful poem and his own words on love and marriage which was totally unexpected and were so wonderful that there was not a dry eye in the house.
We had a harpist playing music throughout the ceremony...he stopped when we read our readings to each other and when the Justice of the Peace spoke...I would recommend the harpist to all brides planning on getting married at the moon palace. It does cost more to have a harpist as this is not included in the package, but its worth every penny. I asked for the harpists play list from my wedding coordinator and was very happy with the choice of songs so did not change a thing.
We were able to release endangered butterflies following the ceremony, you can request these from your coordinator. I believe in October they also give you the opportunity to release endangered turtles, but all of this is at an extra cost. We paid $8 a butterfly approx £5, we had 50 butterflies (not cheap, but really beautiful pictues) We were lucky to have Claudia as our coordinator; she was very efficient and had a calming influence.
We also had a Mariachi band playing during our cocktail hour to our guests while we were off getting our pictures taken. Please, consider having a mariachi band.......they were amazing!!!!!!! Our guests loved them, I loved them and even my husband, who never ever dances, loved them so much he actually got up and danced on his extremely red and blistered sun burnt feet!
We arranged for an outside company to do the reception decor and audio equipment they were called PSAV and Zuniga. Claudia our wedding coordinator gave us their details and we were not disappointed. The decor was stunning! We had rented out a speaker system and did our own music play list which we played through an IPOD. We took back up CDs as well with our dinner and dance music on it just in case.
Please note: if you are relying on the hotel to provide you with music for the wedding, please check the songs they have chosen. I once read that some poor bride didn't read their playlist and had to listen to 'It must have been love but it's over now' as she walked down the isle. One of the many reasons I ensured I had my own music and that I backed up EVERYTHING!
Our first dance was to Bon Jovi Thank you for lovin' me and we had arranged to have extra fireworks. These were also at an extra cost and prices do vary depending on how many you want.
The food at the wedding cocktail hour and the reception was incredible. There was just so much of it and it was cooked to perfection.
The wedding cake was a two tier white icing chocolate cake decorated in white orchids and other beautiful exotic flowers. We also had vast quantities of other naughty treats but once we had had our wedding cake we were just too bloated to eat them, so........we took the trays down to the beach with us later on that evening and worked our way through them under the stars (I had been dieting all week and was at the gym everyday before the wedding, I was going to stuff myself silly now it was over).
The photo package we had with the Diamond package we had upgraded from A to F which offered more photo's and also paid for the photographer to stay during the reception and we also had a videographer who filmed the ceremony. The photographer was great, the photos were superb, and the film of the ceremony was wonderful!
At the end of our reception we were allowed to take the music down onto the beach (along with several cake trays) and thanks to our very generous bartenders, we had enough alcohol to last us a few more hours. I have to say, that this was fantastic and yet felt really strange as we never thought that our wedding would end with a small intimate beach party as well.....which was FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On a serious note, some advice to all brides getting married at the Moon Palace.........if you are getting married in April or one of the hotter months in Mexico, use lots of suntan lotion. There is a consistent breeze that shields the intense heat of the sun and if you’re not use to the sun, you could easily get caught out and you don’t want to get burnt before your big day. My husband did and he spent the eve of our wedding rolling cold coke cans from the mini bar up and down his blistered feet so that he could get into his wedding shoes the next day! He did ask me if he could wear his flip flops, the look in my eyes must have said it all...he didn't ask that question again.
But, most importantly Brides, please try to relax and take it all in. Let your wedding coordinator do her job because the day is over in a heart beat and you don’t want to miss a thing.
Travel advice: we travelled with Thomson who were great, especially amid the volcano problem (not really a problem for us as we were happy being grounded in Mexico at the Moon Palace). I had a very heavy wedding dress with several layers and a hoop. I managed to get it into a hand luggage size suitcase which Thomson say is 55+40+20cm. I tried to find a suitcase that fitted those exact measurements, I don’t think it exists. The nearest one I could get was either too small by a few CMs or too large by a few CMs and I wanted it to be spot on as did not want to loose any space by getting a smaller bag and did not want to risk it being checked into the hold for being too big. No sir, my dress was staying with me! But in the end, after hours of looking for an appropriate suitcase, I decided to risk it and I brought a sturdy suitcase for my dress that was a few CMs OVER Thomsons luggage size limit. I was not questioned once at the check in, I think it’s because I told them straight away that it was my wedding dress and the ‘don’t mess with my dress’ look on my face scared them off asking any questions. Once on the plane, I was able to put the suitcase behind one of the chairs in the back row as I did not want to put it into the above storage unit in case something spilt out of another person’s bag etc. etc…. The crew on board were more than happy to help.
I have attached some pictures of the hotel and our wedding which I hope you find useful.
To all brides getting married at the Moon Palace, your very very lucky! To all those brides considering it....I hope this review has helped you.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,838)
  • Hebrew first
Murrieta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

We we're pampered all the way. The view from our room is to die for and it didn't cost extra. This is our second trip to cancun and it doesn't get old. This is an excellent vacation to get away from everyday stress. My son who was 4 at the time did not want to go home.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2010

We have had the best service from our waiter Luis and bartender Rolando at the Los Tacos pool area. The chef did an awesome job on the food. They have taken very good care of us. It is my birthday today and Luis planned a very special meal for us and they served a cake and even sang to me. I have never been treated better than this. They are very valuable employees to have.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Anaheim, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2010

Hey all...we just got back from staying at the Moon Palace.. It was 4 of us total...two married couples in our mid-twenties. Having traveled to many different places in Mexico and elsewhere, I think I have some good comparisons/experiences to draw upon. I laugh when reading many reviews, because quite frankly...many people are impossible to please or have crazy expectations.

This resort was fun, and we had a good time. I will give you a run down of some of my experiences, and take it as you may. This is coming from two younger couples that like a combination of fun, sun, and relaxation.

Call me crazy...but I ready well over 100 pages from this site of reviews about the Moon Palace prior to arriving (too much free time at work!! LOL).

Rooms: From what I had read, we were hoping to stay on the Sunrise side, as that is what appeared to be the more active side. Yes, we wanted some relaxation, but we also went to unwind and have some drinks. But we ended up on the Nizuc side. They did not give us a choice, as the Elite Tours shuttle dropped us off directly at the Nizuc lobby. They bring you to a separate conference room to check you in. Here I tried to see if we could get on the Sunrise side with no success. They said there were no rooms available even though later I found out the resort was only at 30% capacity, so figure that one out!!! But oh well...we did get 2 rooms side by side on the 3rd floor as requested with an ocean view. I certainly did not want the first floor, as my wife and I wanted I wanted to sit in the jacuzzi tub with the blinds open and look at the view. I am sure that many would not have minded gazing in and watching my pretty wife getting in and out of the bath tub, but I didn't want to have them suffer watching me as well! So I figured a higher floor would be better for all. LOL. But the rooms were nice, plenty of liquor and beer and soda. The shower was very big and nice, and the rooms are fully equipped with lotion, tooth paste, tooth brush, Bio-silk shampoo/conditioner (very nice stuff) and bubble bath.

Food: It must be said before I say anything that this is All-Inclusive. So from my experiences, this means the food will be average. And average it was!!! I was even a bit disappointed in the food but it wasn’t horrible. Although the Oriental Restaurant at the golf course should be avoided! My wife ordered Sweet and Sour Pork and the Sweet and Sour sauce tasted like marinara sauce from the next door Italian restaurant. We are also avid Sushi fans, and the Sushi was disgusting. But overall, the food was just average everywhere. We really enjoyed the Mexican restaurant for dinner on the Nizuc side, definitely the best meal experience there, and it is much much better than the Mexican on the Sunrise side. The Buffet’s are buffet’s – very hit and miss depending on your food selection. The breakfast buffet’s were pretty good I must admit. But All-Inclusives are going to be like this. In Mexico, this is usually your best bet to do All-Inclusive, but I am not necessarily a huge fan of it strictly because of the food. The fact that you can drink all you want does save a tremendous amount of money though.

Drinks: Good! I was very impressed. If you ask for it stronger, they will make it stronger. If you ask for top shelf, top shelf you get. And for those who do not know tequila’s, always ask for Don Julio Tequila, as it is the best (pure agava) tequila there. But you basically don’t have to walk far to find a bar, so if you are there to drink you should always be able to have a fresh drink in hand. They only have Dos XX beer but it is a good beer so don’t whine!

Entertainment: We did not see any of the shows, as we read many reviews that said they were average. And we would have rather been doing something else. There is daytime activities like beach and water volleyball, etc. that are fun. The best entertainment there is the band that plays every night (except weekends I believe) in the Sunrise Lobby bar. They start around 10 and play till like 1 or so…but they are worth it! The main guitar guy is VERY talented and a cool guy. Yes, some of the songs are cheesy (to be expected a big resort) but they will try to honor requests. We listened to them two nights and it was great entertainment for the evening. We wanted our ladies to dress sexy and look smokin’ (which they did!) so this was one of the best places to hang out. The Beach bar and Swing Bar were very cool also. The Disco didn’t seem very fun when we were there.

Resort: The grounds were emaculate, the rooms nice, and the place is huge. That is good and bad. It does take some walking, but we didn’t mind the exercise at all.

Beach: The beach was great. I just simply do not understand all the complaining. Yes, if you have been to the main resort hotel zone in Cancun, the water does not compare. So for getting in and splashing around in waves…take a day trip or two up to the Cancun Palace. We did not try the Sun Palace, but did try the Beach Palace which absolutely sucked!!!! We ended up walking down the beach to the Cancun Palace again. So for fun in the ocean, do the resort shuttle up to Cancun Palace (get to the shuttle early - like 30 minutes early!). But for just lying around on the beach, the beach at Moon Palace is so much better than the hotel zone. There are no peddlers trying to sell jewelry or hats, and the sand is softer. Plus, the beach is wider and there are plenty of palapas. I was very impressed with the actual beach at Moon Palace. Yes, some sea grass comes up on shore, but they do clean it quite often. And it is sea grass, not sea weed, so it really didn’t stick to you and make it unbearable. If you are worried about topless girls…we saw two all week long (and fortunately they were at least good lookin girls). So I don’t think it is an issue…although for prudes (can we say Americans!), welcome to normal beach life!

Overall, we enjoyed our stay. I personally would choose to go to a different resort next time because I wasn’t overly impressed. Plus, I would probably choose the Cancun Palace if doing Palace resort, since it is near more activities and it does have the lure of the beautiful water. But I don’t think anyone can hate this place. You just may not love it, depending on your tastes.

If you want more info just send me a note. I did include one picture but have many many more to shore if anyone wants some. I just don't typically download pics to the internet, but am willing to share by email.

J

Wimborne Minster, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2010

Stayed in the Moon Palace from 16th - 20th April when we were moved by Thomas Cook from Dreams Riviera Cancun as our holiday had ended and we could not return home beacause of the volcanic ash issue . Firstly I would say that Thomas Cook were superb and looked after us very well indeed . We had often looked at the Moon Palace in brochures and consisdered it but instead decided on other resorts inc Iberostar Tucan , Grand Sirenis and Dreams this year . Moon Palace was always more expensive but always looked to be very nice . I feel rather bad being negative as we were supplied with the accomodation on an all inclusive basis free of charge for 4/5 days and were very grateful not to be waiting on the airport floor but as we stayed there I felt it worth giving our opinion .
It is a huge resort about 6 times larger than Iberostar Tucan/Quetzal because of this you do not build up the same friendships as you do in smaller more intermate resorts . The food quality was disappoining with less al la cartes than smaller resorts and big buffets , quite repetative food , . Pizza cart at lunchtime was very good . We were disappointed after wonderful al la carte lunches at Dreams Riviera to have the limited choice of a large buffett , however our children/teenagers prefered the buffet .
Entertainment was better at Moon Palace , kids loved it , games rooms , mini golf ,bikes ,beach football etc .
Great Pools , free internet , coffee shop and most of the staff are excellent , also nice to have motorised water sports which was not available in the dreams area due to the reef .Overall a large resort with extensive facilities which will suit many however we prefered a smaller more intermate resort ,with better food .

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

OK, finally ready to do my review. We stayed at the end of March. Previously stayed at ASP the last two years. Alot of the resort is the same as ASP. Design is the same, some restaurants are even the same. The big difference is the kids, Didn't have problems with the young kids, but the 18-20 made up for them. People say this is not a spring break resort. Not so. They might come with their parents, but parents don't watch them during the day. At the time of year we went, there were alot of them. Made the restaurants a bit noisy. Only one night did we have problems with the kids in the hall. They were running up and down (around 10:30). I was ready to get up and say something, but then I heard their parents coming behind them and they weren't quiet either. That would be our only complaint of the whole week. My suggestion is to bring ear plugs in case you do have noise.
The resort is awesome. Love the spacious grounds, being able to walk around outside and enjoy the weather was great. Like the other reviews do say, you do have to like to walk for this resort. They have buses and golf carts, which you do need to take to go to the golf course. Loved the Oriental restaurant there and also the outdoor area with concerts playing on the outside wall. Very cool.
Alot to do there. The pools are huge. We tried all three pool areas and liked them all. The Grand has the quiet side, almost too quiet. Depends on what you are looking for. We did that on our quiet afternoon. Loungers are great for taking naps. Moon had great food out by the pools. Their grilled skirt steak is awesome. We tried quite a number of restaurants. Always had good meals and service. Never had any problems getting drinks when we wanted them and they always paid attention when you were getting empty. Did our shopping in their gift shops. Clothes were reasonably priced, but everything else seems to have gone up in price, since the Palace resorts don't own them anymore. We were asked once about taking their presentation,but told them we'd think about it. We go to the Palace through a member, so we have no need to buy into it. They never bothered us again. No high pressure at all.
Our favorite things about this resort were the closeness to the airport, the staff, which all palace resorts seem to excell at and the beautiful grounds and pool areas. They had things going on at night time, vendors, shows, swing bar was opened up at the pool area, so that was nice for after dinner. We had a great room in the Mango building overlooking the pool and walk way. I would definitely request the same area again. We like sitting out on our balcony and watching people move around.
The things we didn't like were all the partying teens and all the loungers were sitting very close together. No privacy for couples talking. We like the different levels of sitting area better at ASP. Other than that, this was a perfect vacation. We would have no problems going back. In fact, we are trying to decide already which one we want to go to next year. I tell you, though, the closeness to the airport seems to win out most of the time. We took the bus into Cancun one day and went to the Beach Palace. Nice resort, but would not want to stay there. Like the openness of the Moon. The water and beach in Cancun is worth seeing for a day though. There is seaweed at the Moon, but that is the nature of the water there. They are going up and down the beach all day with the tractors trying to clean it. The water isn't as beautiful as up in Cancun, but it is still a great view. We prefer the pool with no sand, so we only walked along the beach. Still not as bad as people say.
So, the general view of this hotel is great. We will definitely be back and will recommend to all our friends, especially any with children. If you do have children, I would definitely request the Sunrise section to be close to the kids pool area, otherwise, you might be doing an enormous amount of walking back and forth to the rooms.
This resort does cater to families more than couples, which is OK. Alot of things for kids of all ages to do at this resort.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2010

We loved every bit of the resort as well as our 30 guests who went to celebrate our wedding. They all wished they had stayed longer becuase there is so much to do at the resort.
The salon and spa did a great job with my hair and make- up, Dolores you are the best! Our wedding cordinator Rosy lily Sanchez Perez did a great job making sure our wedding went without a hitch. She had a back - up plan due to the rain and made all of our dreams come true!
We loved the food!!!!! They not only have all you can eat buffets but sit down meals as well where you order from a menu. All of the food was great...I gained 10 lbs on my week stay :)
The staff and hotel personal were so friendly and did everything to ensure our every wish was met. The room service was outstanding as well as housekeeping!

We are def. going back next year!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort? Share your experiences!