Our 4th visit to Moon Palace was 4/21-28-2009 preceded by a week at Aventura Spa Palace..Moon Palace was our first Palace vacation in 2000 as Palace Members but we hadn’t been since 2004. It is as beautiful as ever and a great family resort. We chose to stay on Nizuc side but visited restaurants at Grand and at the golf course. The Grand side is beautiful and has golf cart shuttles to Nizuc side very often. It would be great if they had plans to finish the Grand lobby but it’s apparently not in the near future. There were shows on both Sunrise and Nizuc every night. We went to the karaoke , Mexican night, and Broadway night. Mexican night was a fair with many local merchants selling things .I didn’t compare prices with the gift shop but there was a huge variety available. We were very satisfied with all of the restaurants we went to and the food and drink service at the pool. I had several spa treatments and hubby used the gym about 4 times. The included zip line was ok but doesn’t compare to the Selvatica one that we did a couple years ago. Since it’s in the sun and not the forest, it seems to me that the summer months would be unbearable for this tour. If our children and grandchildren can share a vacation with us again, Moon Palace would be our first choice as it was in 2003 for a wonderful family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers 2,433 accommodations with double Jacuzzi, 24 hr. room service and balconies. The excitement begins with two large lagoon-style pools with Jacuzzis and swim-up bars. The state-of-the-art Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, disco, 13 restaurants, 12 bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Amex, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico