Our family had a wonderful time staying at Moon Palace.
Our concierge Jesus was so great and very accomodating, helping us plan outings for a large group (us and 2 other families).
Our kids loved the huge pool and the fun poolside activities. The energy and enthusiasm of the activities staff was great - our boys particularly enjoyed Nico and Felix - and also Gustavo, Marco, Diana, Tatiana, Fabian, Russell, Nelson and Charles.
The flow rider was so much fun too.
One poolside waitress we had was excellent - Rosie really went above and beyond in making sure we had everything we wanted.
The food was good. Really liked the treats and lattes at the coffee shop. Carlos was an exceptionally friendly and fun person to see there each day.
Our room was wonderful and pretty clean. 2 days before checkout we had a major leak in our bathroom and water was coming in through the ceiling and walls. I think they did a temporary fix to stop the leaking until we left and they could fix the damage. It worked out fine.
The spa was beautiful and it was so peaceful to spend time there. Isabella was an excellent masseuse and gave me a wonderful facial.
I think our only disappointment was in using the resort credits. We were excited to have them, and then it seemed every time we went to use some, there were some conditions that we weren't aware of and certain parts would cost you more money out of pocket. Maybe it just wasn't explained well and our expectations were too high. We felt a little bit like we were being nickel and dimed to death. There was also an inconsistency with the family photo shoots you can use resort credit for. The 2 families we were with were offered better deals in purchasing extra photos than we were. Seems like that should be a uniform price?
All in all we had a wonderful time, had great service, relaxed and had lots of active fun too. Felt like our kids were safe there and they had plenty to do too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers 2,433 accommodations with double Jacuzzi, 24 hr. room service and balconies. The excitement begins with two large lagoon-style pools with Jacuzzis and swim-up bars. The state-of-the-art Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, disco, 13 restaurants, 12 bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico