My wife and I stayed at the Grand for 2 weeks in a presidential suite. We were celebrating our wedding anniversay. The room was spectacular with an ocean view. Service second to none we have had. I played golf on the Jack Nicolas courses almost every day. I can't choose a favorite conditions change everyday. We also enjoyed the SPA at the golf course on 4or 5 different days using the resort credits. The food at every restaurant we chose was excellent. I think my three favorites are Tacos, los corporales, and gondola. The nightly shows are fantastic and every one of your needs can be satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers 2,433 accommodations with double whirlpool tubs, 24 hour room service and balconies. The state-of-the-art Awe Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, nightclub, 14 restaurants, bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Regatta Hotels, Odigeo, Cancelon, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Mexico