went for a friends wedding, and they sure put on a good show for us.
can't fault any of the facilities. so many restaurants to choose from, a la carte and buffet.
the spa is definately worth a visit too, especially just before departing back home again.
hotel is in the middle of nowhere surrounding by overgrown swamp land, however don't forget to use the free shuttle bus into cancun though, worth having a look around there too.
with your resort wristband, you can also use the facilities at all the other surrounding palace resorts
- Also Known As:
- Moon Palace
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Cancun
- Moon Palace Golf Spa Resort
- Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Moon Palace
- Cancun Moon Palace Resort
- Moon Palace Golf Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Cancun's tranquil south shore, this resort offers 2,433 accommodations with double Jacuzzi, 24 hr. room service and balconies. The excitement begins with two large lagoon-style pools with Jacuzzis and swim-up bars. The state-of-the-art Spa and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located by the Golf Club House, offer a perfect getaway for guest. This all-inclusive resort has something for everyone, including a kid's club, disco, 13 restaurants, 12 bars and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.