This is a family friendly hotel, plenty of activities during the day (at the pool), the staff is friendly and always attending you with a big smile (except the concierge at the front desk! her name is Rocio). Food is good, (it varies for lunch and dinner) and the rooms are clean and comfortable. We left cancun last Saturday, and we're already missing the amenities and great service at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand is conveniently located right in the heart of the Hotel Zone next to the very exclusive, La Isla Mall. The International Airport is located only 20 minutes from the hotel and you'll be within walking distance of the best restaurants and stores.From the Park Royal Grand walk over to Cancun's excellent shopping center and discover places like Kukulcan mall, Flamingo mall, Forum mall, Coral Negro market, and Caracol mall.Souvenirs and bargains abound as you stroll through the stores in the heart of Cancun's hotel district. Whether you are looking for a new designer outfit for yourself or a gift to take home to your loved ones, you’ll find it here ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Park Royal Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Park Royal Resort Cancun
- Park Royal Piramides Cancun