“The Most Beautiful Marriott Ever!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CasaMagna Marriott Cancun

Save Saved
You added CasaMagna Marriott Cancun to your Saves list
CasaMagna Marriott Cancun
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Blvd Kukulcan, Retorno Chac L-41 | Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #23 of 174 Hotels in Cancun
Quartz Hill, California
“The Most Beautiful Marriott Ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Staying at Marriott Hotels and Resorts I expect only the best but this resort went above and beyond!!! From the spacious rooms to the ocean views, this resort is for Everyone!!! Family friendly with its kiddie pool and tropical pool and...the private beach calling you into the waves of warm water. The staff were Amazing and took such good care of us. We will be back next year because of them and their resort!! Thank you CasaMagna!!!

Room Tip: Choose an ocean room. The views are Breath taking!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
MarriottCancun, Hotel Manager at CasaMagna Marriott Cancun, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Laurie W:
I´m so happy that we exceed your expectations! Our staff works really hard every day to make it happen that our guests feel like home… Thanks so much for your wonderful comments and it will be a pleasure to welcome you again in your next trip to Cancun.
Manuel Magaña / Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (459)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Please be careful in Cancun. My friend and I were chased, attacked and mugged getting off the bus IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL!!!! A bus full of people and the bus driver drove off all the while my friend and I struggled and screamed for help. Best kept secret in Mexico is the crime and unscrupulous people that pray on visitors. Security staff at the hotel was NOT helpful/compassionate to our situation, nor were the local police. View this as a warning to guard your belongings, personal space and invest in some self-defense training.
Aside from this incident and below-par security staff, our stay was ok. Hotel was clean, rooms are small, food and drinks expensive. This hotel is not all-inclusive wherein the charges add up quickly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
MarriottCancun, Director of Rooms Operation at CasaMagna Marriott Cancun, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Carolyn V

I wish to thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip advisor regarding your recent stay at the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort.

The security and well-being of our guests is Marriott’s principal concern and the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort is no exception. I apologize for the lack of concern from our Security staff to your situation. The necessary steps have been taken to prevent this type of situation from happening again.

Thank you for your concern and for informing us of this incident.

Paulino Najera
Director of Rooms Operation
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Ok, I love Marriotts, you got me. But, I like value more. For the price, it's a dream. You can pay double for beach time but you cannot do better.

Food is fabulous there, but I like freewheeling in Cancun, becoming rarer. Save money, drink and munch up and down the strip until your toes curl.

After 12 million miles over 40 years, this really is Five Stars, not hype. John in the Heart of Texas.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Jhon :
Thank you very much for your preference and loyalty to Marriott, I’m glad that you enjoyed our resort, the service and facilities.
Hope to welcome you again!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We flew down to Cancun for my Birthday June 6th spent 4 days in paradise loved everything the buffet breakfast is superb and the staff very helpful and professional We especially look forward to talking with our friend Leo at the door.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear geminizer:
Happy Birthday!!!! We are honored that you have chosen our Resort for this celebration and I´m glad you had a great time. Leo and I definitely will be more than happy to welcome you again.
Best Regards
clt fd
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

good location at seafront, good services, delightful breakfast, friendly staff, well equipped fitness center and spa. lovely hairdresser, (thank you Marisol).
I've only one regret: the room was a bit old fashioned (but comfortable) and would need a second door in order to ensure quietness.
I had the chance to to be given a basic room on one side of the hotel with a sea view.
priceless.
I recommend this hotel and I would return there.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear stephaneb:
I´m happy to read that you enjoyed our breakfast! I think La Capilla Argentina has the best buffet breakfast in the hotel zone! Thanks so much for your feedback we really appreciate your time to share your experience with us.
More than happy to welcome you again
Papillion, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This hotel is awesome. It is a little pricey for food and drinks. Lunch for 3 at the sports bar was around 75 bucks with tip. That being said the food and the drinks were very good. The service, staff and rooms as well as everything else are top notch in this hotel. Great place to stay! We will be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear photo1024:
I thank you for having stayed in our property and for the great comments about our staff; they strive every day to make our guests feel at home.
Wish to welcome you again in your next trip to the Mexican Caribbean

Manuel Magaña / Hotel Manger
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stayed end of May and though the weather was not so nice the hotel and the staff were amazing! Kudos to Nadia at the front desk, Amadeo, everyone in the Argentinian restaurant for breakfast ( Luis, Viktor, Breakfast Chef), evening ladies ( Paulina??) in the Thai restaurant always looked for opportunity to make it better. I definately recommend this hotel and will look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Definately get an ocean front room- each room has a balcony which is great! Ask for refrigerator as...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear megm71:
First of all I’m glad that your experience with us was what you expected and deserve. Thank you so much for noticing our staff Nadia, Luis , Victor etc… I will personally let them know about the wonderful comments you have made on this review. They strive every day to make our guest feels like home.
Hope we can welcome you again
Best Regards
Manuel Magaña / Hotel Manager

Been to CasaMagna Marriott Cancun? Share your experiences!