“Second time around still wonderful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CasaMagna Marriott Cancun

You added CasaMagna Marriott Cancun to your Saves list
CasaMagna Marriott Cancun
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Blvd Kukulcan, Retorno Chac L-41 | Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Book early and save 20%!
Ranked #16 of 180 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
Boston, Massachusetts
“Second time around still wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We flew down to Cancun for my Birthday June 6th spent 4 days in paradise loved everything the buffet breakfast is superb and the staff very helpful and professional We especially look forward to talking with our friend Leo at the door.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
MarriottCancun, Hotel Manager at CasaMagna Marriott Cancun, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear geminizer:
Happy Birthday!!!! We are honored that you have chosen our Resort for this celebration and I´m glad you had a great time. Leo and I definitely will be more than happy to welcome you again.

clt fd
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

good location at seafront, good services, delightful breakfast, friendly staff, well equipped fitness center and spa. lovely hairdresser, (thank you Marisol).
I've only one regret: the room was a bit old fashioned (but comfortable) and would need a second door in order to ensure quietness.
I had the chance to to be given a basic room on one side of the hotel with a sea view.
priceless.
I recommend this hotel and I would return there.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear stephaneb:
I´m happy to read that you enjoyed our breakfast! I think La Capilla Argentina has the best buffet breakfast in the hotel zone! Thanks so much for your feedback we really appreciate your time to share your experience with us.
More than happy to welcome you again
Warmest Regards
Papillion, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This hotel is awesome. It is a little pricey for food and drinks. Lunch for 3 at the sports bar was around 75 bucks with tip. That being said the food and the drinks were very good. The service, staff and rooms as well as everything else are top notch in this hotel. Great place to stay! We will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars
Dear photo1024:
I thank you for having stayed in our property and for the great comments about our staff; they strive every day to make our guests feel at home.
Wish to welcome you again in your next trip to the Mexican Caribbean

Warmest Regards
Manuel Magaña / Hotel Manger
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stayed end of May and though the weather was not so nice the hotel and the staff were amazing! Kudos to Nadia at the front desk, Amadeo, everyone in the Argentinian restaurant for breakfast ( Luis, Viktor, Breakfast Chef), evening ladies ( Paulina??) in the Thai restaurant always looked for opportunity to make it better. I definately recommend this hotel and will look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Definately get an ocean front room- each room has a balcony which is great! Ask for refrigerator as...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank megm71
Dear megm71:
First of all I’m glad that your experience with us was what you expected and deserve. Thank you so much for noticing our staff Nadia, Luis , Victor etc… I will personally let them know about the wonderful comments you have made on this review. They strive every day to make our guest feels like home.
Hope we can welcome you again
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

We have stayed twice at this hotel. It is one of the few hotels that are not all inclusive. But there convenience stores, restaurants, a small taco place with very inexpensive delicous tacos. We figure we saved quite a bit by not going to an all inclusive hotel. The view of the beach from the hotel is breathtaking. The beach was not crowded at all in early June, and we had beautiful weather that wasn't humid or too hot. The rooms are clean and the people are very friendly and helpful.

2 Thank Jeanie E
Dear Jeanie E :
We appreciate your preference in choosing us again as your holiday destination and I´m glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay and that our facilities and service was what you expected and deserved.
Thanks for your trust and loyalty!
Florissant, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We absolutely loved the resort and all the ammenities. The service provided at the pool and beach was amazing but be prepared to drop a few dollars on a beer or specialty drink (about 3x more than you would at a resort in the states). We brought along our 2 year old but failed to bring any toys for the beach. The prices in the gift shop for a small sand bucket toy and a small bottle of milk was almost $25 USD. However, the room was amazing and beds were extremely comfortable. We were using Marriott Reward Points and didn't feel as though I received any less service than those who paid for their rooms. I would recommend this resort for childless travelers if staying for more than a couple days. The view of the ocean was amazing and the beaches were clear of dead grass and sea weeds.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms have an amazing view of the ocean
    • 5 of 5 stars
MarriottCancun, Hotel Manager at CasaMagna Marriott Cancun, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Rschu_2012
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, did you have time to try the Jacuzzi at the pool side? It is my favorite part of the hotel with a stunning view of the Caribbean Sea. Thanks so much for your feedback regarding the prices at the gift shop, we will immediately make a new analysis on pricing. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us; we treasure your comments and insight.
Hope we can welcome you again
Manuel Magaña/ Hotel Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel from may 29- June 1 . When I arrived they hotel was out of double bed rooms so I was upgraded to a ocean front suite. The service was awesome and the rooms were very clean and nice. When ever I told the locals that we were staying at the Marriott casamagna they all said that it was the best hotel on the strip. Every at the hotel was pleasant even the door man. If I ever go back I would stay at this hotel for sure.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Latrice G
Dear Latrice G :
I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay, and I really hope we have met your expectations, thanks so much for your wonderful comments . Hope we can welcome you again in a near future.