We stayed at this hotel by chance, after having to run away from our original hotel, Sea Adventure Resort which was terrible. We booked one day before our arrival. Rooms were great, food was great but a little pricey, pool was amazing. The beach in front of the hotel is beautiful.
We got to free sea turtles that night with the kids, which was a great experience for them.
The only issue we had was check in took a while as they were upgrading the system but nothing serious (about 25 minutes).
Breakfast was AMAZING!
The hotel is also close to shopping malls and restaurants. Will definitely go back. Great service.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Casamagna Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Marriott Casamagna Cancun Hotel
- Marriott Cancun
- Cancun Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Paradise. Powder soft sand and sparkling turquoise seas beckon travelers to the heart of the Mexican Caribbean and Marriott’s CasaMagna Cancun Resort. A legendary locale perfectly matched with Marriott’s commitment to service satisfies adventurous souls seeking to explore ruins or searching for serenity in the shadows of an ancient empire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your CasaMagna Marriott Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.