Enjoyed the stay except for when we got the bill there was about $100 in taxes and fees on the room rate. So the price which we thought was great actually turned out to be horrible in the end. Very deceiving and not appreciated since we are Marriott gold members and 90% of our traveling is done using a Marriott property. At the end of the day we could have stayed at an all inclusive for the price we paid nightly and we felt the prices for the food was also ridiculously high even for a four star Marriott. I mean $58-$62 for one steak. Just be sure you get all the information regarding charges and fees. Disappointed !
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Casamagna Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Marriott Casamagna Cancun Hotel
- Marriott Cancun
- Cancun Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Paradise. Powder soft sand and sparkling turquoise seas beckon travelers to the heart of the Mexican Caribbean and Marriott’s CasaMagna Cancun Resort. A legendary locale perfectly matched with Marriott’s commitment to service satisfies adventurous souls seeking to explore ruins or searching for serenity in the shadows of an ancient empire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your CasaMagna Marriott Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.