Just returned from the beautiful Casa Magna with my husband and two kids. Last time I was there was in my childhood. It is still as beautiful, clean and relaxing. The wifi worked great in my room and I also enjoy the well layed out breakfast buffet(Marriott Rewards) I was surprised the Marriott discount couldn't be applied to the eateries in the JW Marriott as I WAS able to charge the food to my room atCasa Magna from there. This was strange. I felt the hotel staff was amazing and helpful. Room cleaned so quickly each day. I agree that the concierge was uninformed as to restaurants off the hotel zone and had limited menus to look at. When I asked them about nightly entertainment they told us there was none(only a pianist at JW bar) and upon arriving back at the hotel Sat. night sure enough there was a trio of performers. It was a nice surprise but why wouldn't they know that? One concierge was delightful and helpful. His name was Antonio. Well informed. Overall we loved our stay here and would do it again in the future! 3rd times the charm...
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Casamagna Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Marriott Casamagna Cancun Hotel
- Marriott Cancun
- Cancun Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Paradise. Powder soft sand and sparkling turquoise seas beckon travelers to the heart of the Mexican Caribbean and Marriott’s CasaMagna Cancun Resort. A legendary locale perfectly matched with Marriott’s commitment to service satisfies adventurous souls seeking to explore ruins or searching for serenity in the shadows of an ancient empire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your CasaMagna Marriott Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.