“Best Surf School EVER ;)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gnarly's Surf School

Gnarly's Surf School
Blvd. Kukulkan km 9.5 | Surfin Burrito across the street from Senior Frogs in Cancun's hotel zone, Cancun 77500, Mexico
1 707 849-6750
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 206 activities in Cancun
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: You and the ENTIRE FAMILY can learn to surf in Cancun, in ONE EASY LESSON! Whether you've never surfed before and have always dreamed of learning, or if you want to improve on your existing surfing skill set, the instructors at Gnarly's Surf School and the waves at the beaches in Cancun cater to surfers of ALL ages and experience! Cancun's beaches year-round beautiful blue waters have the best waves in the world for learning how to surf! Our classes and camps consist of a truly unique and personalized surf instruction, right here on Cancun's most beautiful beaches! Our professional surf photographers and experienced instructors are right there in the water with you, guiding you through every wave. The main focus of our sessions is surfing instruction and water-safety, while still having a blast! Gnarly's Surf School's VIP Packages are all-inclusive, including pick-up from the lobby of your hotel! All you have to bring is your positive attitude, and the sunscreen! We provide surfing lessons in different packages to accomodate individuals, couples, families, or other groups of the enlightened who want to learn this amazing art form. All surf lessons are custom; Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced, we will guide you through an amazing, safe, and life-changing adventure! Whether it's having the confidence to start surfing, or trying to attain a higher knowledge and skill-set to reach the next step in your surfing game, you will have exclusive surf instruction and an amazing experience on a beautiful beach in Cancun, and GUARANTEED TONS OF FUN!!!
Minneapolis
“Best Surf School EVER ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

I was in Cancun for my Birthday vacation and came across the Surfin Burrito where Gnarly has his surf school. I had always wanted to learn how to surf and Gnarly made it happen! I got up my first try thanks to him! It was awesome having met him- He definitely has some priceless stories to share!

Visited February 2012

Welland Ontario
“Surfs up @ Gnarly,s”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

My daughter & I were in Cancun in December 2011 for Christmas vacation. On her list of must does in Cancun, was to take a surfing lesson. We met Gnarly & Mike at The Surfin Burrito for her lesson. Very professional service, they took great care to make sure she felt comfortable, which made all the difference. If you what a great first lesson, that makes you want to keep on Surfing. Look up the Surf Masters at the Surfin Burrito. So for the restaurant, the food was good, beer was cold as ice and the place is open 24 hrs, need I say more. A must stop for great food & great people.

Visited December 2011
4 attraction reviews
“Learned even more my second time..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012 via mobile

This Was my second lesson with gnarly, learned so much with one on one lessons. Now I'm buying my own surf board!!

Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Gnarley Changed my LIFE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Surf lessons with Gnarley were no doubt life changing. The minute we hit the sand he said take your shoes off be one with the ground. He is so unique and has seen and done it all. When we ere surfing he screamed for the board after i wiped out i didnt understand so he grabbed the board paddled and ended up saving four peoples lives that where drowning. if it wasnt for him those people would be dead. He is an amazinf person, surf instructor, and now a great friend of mine!!! If there is one thing that completed my trip it was this lesson that i will never forget. U MUST GO!! Thanks Gnarley See you soon man!

Visited January 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent surf lessons!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012 via mobile

Learned how to surf on my first day! Gnarly is a great instructor and has a great personallity. Had a blast