“Alvaro Is The Best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Always Diving & Water Sports

Always Diving & Water Sports
Embarcadero Caribbean Carnaval near to Playa Tortugas | Hotel Zone Km. 6.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico
+52 998 849 5710
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 263 Activities in Cancun
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: AlwaysDiving is located at the Embarcadero Caribbean Carnaval in Playa Tortugas Km 6.5 at the Hotel Zone in Cancun (map available on our website).We have been providing tours for divers and non divers in Cancun and Riviera Maya for over 32 years and we love what we do (we understand that not everyone on the family does scuba diving).If you need personalized assistance visit us, or call our TOLL FREE number.Here is a list of activities we can provide you.-Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Cancun and Isla Mujeres.-Diving lessons and Certifications at all levels.-Special dives for advanced divers.-Whale Sharks Sighting.-Fishing.-Parasailing.-Wave Runners.-Jungle Tour.We believe in making friends not customers. You have just a little bit of time to being here in PARADISE, our GOAL is to make this time unforgettable.Sincerely,AlwaysDiving Team
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Alvaro Is The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Alvaro is a highly experienced diver who also happens to be a great guy. He is detail oriented and naturally goes the extra mile to make sure everything is just right. Alvaro took us to the Palancar reef where my wife completed her open water certification. I am an experienced diver and Alvaro was able to keep all of our dives quite interesting, and safe. In spite of Alvaro's excellent technical ability and knowledge I want to give him special consideration for helping my wife work through a bit of dive anxiety. I highly recommend him to any level diver. As Alvaro said at some point during our trip, "you come to Mexico for a vacation, and wind up making friends". This is certainly true with Alvaro and we can't wait to team up with him for our next dive.

Visited July 2012
Ricardo L, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
We are very grateful that you share your experience with us Max. We'll be waiting to dive with you and your wife again, you're always welcome!! Greetings to Georgia!!

Jonesboro, Georgia
“Dive with the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great dive trip with Álvaro. He Is a good guide that really loves diving. I´m 68 years old and he makes sure everyone has a great trip. He took the time to contact PADI as I left my dive card at home. Inexpensive dive with a great reef, I will dive with him again on my next trip. Best prices and service! Rush L.......

Visited October 2012
Thanks for sharing your experience Rush! It was a pleasure to dive with you and we will be waiting for you in Cancun!! Greetings from Cancun.
Resende, RJ
“Diving with friends!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great diving with Álvaro. Is good to have a guide that really loves diving.

I´ve done my advanced PADI, snorkel with whale shark, cenotes, night diving. I recommend!

Best prices and service!

Visited September 2012
MarianaGlezdlv, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Felipe, thank you very much for visiting us! It was a real pleasure to dive with you!
We hope to see you here soon! Greetings from Cancun!
“A spectacular experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

What can we say? My husband and I where in Cancun in september and had the pleasure to dive whit Alvaro and Alma. We never did that before, but they were very proffesionals and we had a great experience. It was true what someone told before, Alvaro video taped us , so now we have the proof of our courage and survival:-) . We saw something great underwater and they took real good care of us every second. Thank you, guys, for everything. Violeta and Iosif from Romania.

MarianaGlezdlv, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Always Diving & Water Sports, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Anavie, first of all, thank you for choosing us as your diving company, it was a real pleasure to dive with you! We hope to see you back here in Cancun.
Greetings to Romania
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

What can I say Alvaro gave us first class service all the way. I have been diving for 25 yrs and have been alot of places.I have never been diving with such a wonderful and proffessional team like always diving. My son and I went diving with Alvaro and Matteo. Diving with them was like diving with friends. Alvaro videoed our dive and then edited it and brought it to our hotel the next day. It was truly a wonderful diving experience.

Visited August 2012
Sheila, thank you very much for your words!
It was an awesome experience to dive with you and your son! And, as we say, we don't make customers, we make friends. So, my friend, we are looking forward to your return to Cancun so we can have another great experience!