My family stayed at this beautiful resort 3/16-3/23. I emailed the hotel several weeks before, notifying them that my daughter's friend with Celiac's would be staying with us. The head chef immediately emailed me to let me know they were very prepared for this type of food allergy. And they definitely were. I can't stress enough how impressed we were with the care the chef took in making sure to give us plenty of gluten free options. Gluten free pancakes, french toast and waffles were presented in a beautiful display each morning at Sedona Grill. We were given a gluten free menu for lunch at Beachwalk each day to keep for the week. G- free bread was available so she could have many types of sandwiches. They were constantly checking to see that we were happy with the gluten free options.
Our check-in was smooth and they were able to accommodate us with a room even though it was 10am. Rooms are beautiful and views are gorgeous. The pool is amazing. This is our second stay at this resort and the pool is one of the main reasons I won't stay anywhere else. No loud music or entertainment staff. Very relaxing. Heated to the perfect temperature. During our stay, we were lucky enough to have the flags on the beach changed from red to yellow. A rare sight for the beaches along the hotel zone. There was a large sandbar in the water and we were able to really enjoy the surf for the first time ever. Cancun's beautiful beaches and turquoise water will forever ruin vacationing in Florida for me. Once you see them, nothing else will compare. Our weather was perfect each and every day.
Highly recommend Fred's, Harry's and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for dinners, albeit VERY expensive. Champion's at Casa Magna was a good quick dinner one night as well.
We've stayed at Westin Lagunamar, Riu Cancun, Hyatt Cancun Caribe, and Casa Magna in the past. I will only stay and JW Cancun from now on. Looking forward to our next trip. Thank you to the friendly staff at this amazing resort! The Mexican people are some of the friendliest people I've ever met.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Marriott Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun
- Cancun Marriott
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.