My first time in Cancun was wonderful and I would definitely go back for another relaxing weekend on the beach. The JW Marriott was a beautiful resort with plenty of pool space and beach! The staff went above and beyond to bring you any and everything you needed. Food was EXCELLENT! Rooms were clean and spacious. I would definitely reccommend this to anyone looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation by the sea. I also received a facial in the spa while here and it was amazing. We did some dinner's off the resort-"Harry's" was the BEST! Catamaran sail through Albaros Tours....their staff was fun and the day excursion was a blast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott