Very nice experience from Jan 3 - Jan 11 2013, service personnel were very nice but the resort had some issues. We upgraded to a better view right below the all inclusive 14th floor. Unfortunately the sound directly above us was consistently interrupting our tranquility with chairs and foot noise. The hot tubs both inside and out were not the typical temp you would expect but much cooler. Could not find a HOT hot tub to save my life. Service at the pool was fantastic but front desk service seemed very slow. Overall...very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott