make sure you get a room away from the "All Inclusive resort" to the left
(on the right is another Marriott CASAMAGNA) the all inclusive can be very noisy with music and people.
we even could hear it from the Casamagna Mariott!
Lovely heaated pool (84F) and several hot jacuzzi's. (we also stayed at the Westin at the end of the hoteleria zone and everything was very cold there!)
Great restaurants, a McDonalds across the street and a hidden restaurant at the water walk through the 7 eleven type store) Moscitos! MeuterMedia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott