What a beautiful and relaxing hotel for a long weekend in Cancun. My room was really nice and comfortable! One of the best parts of this resort is the beautiful pool and amazing pool service. Loved that the pool is so big and so much seating that you could find a little spot that almost felt private. Really pretty beach area and nice restaurants. The Spa was great too, huge spa with a great indoor pool and spa. Amazing services. For an upscale, resort experience you can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, an oceanfront haven of unparalleled sophistication, impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality designed for today’s most discerning travelers. Sumptuous comfort, chic residential styling and glorious waterfront views distinguish every room. Abundant taste marks every dining experience, from casual to elegant, and indulgent charm distinguishes each and every day. Relax on a spectacular beach kissed by the sun and caressed by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Stroll through traditional markets ablaze with color or listen to the lullaby of the ocean surf from your private balcony overlooking the sea. With its powdery sand beaches and ancient Mayan mysteries, Cancun will dazzle your senses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Jw Marriott Cancun Resort
- Cancun Marriott