The entire experience was very enjoyable. Good pool area and beaches with spacious, comfortable rooms. Overall good food but they could provide better options during the afternoon hours, the snack bar was weak. The restaurants open during the evenings were all excellent. One negative from the trip was that we felt a bit pressured into hearing the time-share/membership presentation immediately upon arrival. The best part of the resort was the service. The place was kept very clean and the entire staff was very responsive. I would especially highlight the service we received from the following in the bar and restaurant areas: Cony, Abigail, Roberto, Gabrial, Irma and Atiziti.
- Also Known As:
- Gr Caribe By Solaris Cancun Hotel
- Gr Caribe By Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GR Caribe by Solaris, Deluxe All Inclusive Resort, features a unique and elegant Mediterranean architecture, stylish interiors in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. A Luxury family friendly resort that has it all. The property features 200 luxurious guestrooms and suites, most of them with breathtaking ocean or lagoon views. Lobster dinner included (one per adult, per stay, min 4 nights stay), imported drinks and use of all facilities and services of sister resort Royal Solaris Cancun (located next door).This private resort is unique in its kind in all Cancun and the Mexican Caribbean. A Luxury family friendly resort that has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, MexVax, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your GR Caribe by Solaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.