“Fabulous!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 360 Surf School

360 Surf School
Blvd. Kukulkan km 9.5 | In Front of the Old Senior Frogs Restaurant / Next to the Surfin Burito and Next to la Natura, Cancun 77500, Mexico
+52 998 241 6443
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 205 activities in Cancun
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School. Learn to surf in one easy Lesson. 360 Surf School is the #1 Ranked Surf School in Cancun. 360 Surf School Cancun was established in 2000. Surf Lessons for all ages from certified Surf Instructors (Cancun Hotel Zone). We have a "If you don't stand and surf, you don't pay" Policy. Our surf lessons can be done in English, Spanish and also French. We also have the largest selection of Surfboard rentals in Cancun and Stand up Paddle board rentals in Isla Mujeres. Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School is Safe, easy and super fun, with our professional staff, excellent equipment, and fun Cancun waves! Join us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

If you want to learn how to surf, come to 360 Surf School!!!!! Our instructor, David, was encouraging and made you feel like a pro, even if you missed the wave or couldn't come up. We went to Señor Frogs like we were told and walked to the public beach. We looked all over trying to find the place. When we finally gave up and left the beach, we walked back outside all the buildings. When we got back to where we started, we realized that the cafe we were standing at was the surfing burrito and that we had found our way. Other than the little bit of a "warmup" we got, the experience was awesome and we are hopefully coming back again!! My little sister, who is 10, was a little hesitant to try when we booked the lesson, but when we arrived and were on the beach getting ready to go in, she seemed even more eager than us. Of course, I was voted in to go in first. I think I was a little over confident going in, but after a great first round, I almost got up. By the second round, I was jumping to change stance on the board, and landing it!! I'm as surprised as you are... By the end, we were going in without David's instruction and surfing like crazy!

360Dave, Owner at 360 Surf School, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Aloha Lizelle

We had an awesome time with you and your family!!!
Your switch stance maneuver was unreal!! congratulations. We look forward to surfing again with you next year:)
Take Care and Thank you
Dave

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Beautiful place, Awesome spot and an amazing teacher!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This place is amazing! They have an excellent coach, David. I did two lesson of surf with him and at the first lesson I was already able to surf! You can rent boards and they can deliver them to your hotel! The spot where you can surf is beautiful! The waves are perfect to learn! If you go to cancun it's a must! After your surfing lesson you can eat a very good burrito at the surfing burrito too! Thanks!

360Dave, Owner at 360 Surf School, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Aloha Christopher

What can i tell you?? You exceeded expectation . That is an understatement.
You have an incredible talent for surfing and I wouldn't be surprised if you joined the Surfing World Tour one day and be the first Canadian to join the ranks. Congrats Christopher I had a great time teaching you bro. Keep Surfing!!! See you next year.
Sincerely
Dave
Indianapolis, Indiana
“3 of the nicest guys in Cancun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We had a great experience learning to surf while on Spring Break in Cancun. My husband, myself, and our 8 y/o daughter spent 2 hours surfing and had a great time! Who knew, a Midwest family of 3 could all learn to surf in one afternoon?! Dave, Uncle Gnarly and Richie were super patient and very helpful. Even when I was frustrated and ready to give up, they calmed me down and never stopped encouraging me to try again. I am so glad that I did! All three of the instructors were knowledgeable and friendly. All 3 of us left happy, smiling, and worn out. Surfing is a great work out!
Truly a family friendly experience. We will do it again for sure.

Visited April 2013
“Awesome instructors and super fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Dave, Richie, and Gnarly were so encouraging, patient, and determined to help this Midwest family have an enjoyable and successful surfing experience. The mom really liked that safety was their priority especially with her 11 and 13 year old. They had a blast by the way! Thanks!!

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
“"I've found my calling!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had my first surf lesson with Gnarly and Richie this week and loved it! They were both super encouraging and positive and gave great feedback when asked a lot of questions about technique, what to look for in a wave and how to actually get out far enough to even ride a wave in.
Got up on my first try out!!! They give great pointers each time you get up (or not get up, if that's the case) on what to do next time to make each ride in better than the one previous. Had a blast with them! Would definetely go back again and might even take up surfing when I get back home---too bad I'll have to use a wet suit for the better part of the year! Can't wait until my son is old enough to learn! Thanks for introducing me to this amazing sport! I can see what all the thrill is about.
Ask for the rocket ship when you're out in the surf. It's a great ride!

Visited February 2013