“"I've found my calling!"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 360 Surf School

360 Surf School
Blvd. Kukulkan km 9.5 | In Front of the Old Senior Frogs Restaurant / Next to the Surfin Burito and Next to la Natura, Cancun 77500, Mexico
+52 998 241 6443
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 205 activities in Cancun
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School. Learn to surf in one easy Lesson. 360 Surf School is the #1 Ranked Surf School in Cancun. 360 Surf School Cancun was established in 2000. Surf Lessons for all ages from certified Surf Instructors (Cancun Hotel Zone). We have a "If you don't stand and surf, you don't pay" Policy. Our surf lessons can be done in English, Spanish and also French. We also have the largest selection of Surfboard rentals in Cancun and Stand up Paddle board rentals in Isla Mujeres. Surfing Cancun with 360 Surf School is Safe, easy and super fun, with our professional staff, excellent equipment, and fun Cancun waves! Join us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
“"I've found my calling!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had my first surf lesson with Gnarly and Richie this week and loved it! They were both super encouraging and positive and gave great feedback when asked a lot of questions about technique, what to look for in a wave and how to actually get out far enough to even ride a wave in.
Got up on my first try out!!! They give great pointers each time you get up (or not get up, if that's the case) on what to do next time to make each ride in better than the one previous. Had a blast with them! Would definetely go back again and might even take up surfing when I get back home---too bad I'll have to use a wet suit for the better part of the year! Can't wait until my son is old enough to learn! Thanks for introducing me to this amazing sport! I can see what all the thrill is about.
Ask for the rocket ship when you're out in the surf. It's a great ride!

Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada
“Didn't think that I would get up, but I did!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I really didn't think that I would get up today, let alone ride a wave all the way to shore! There were two of us and we were told that only one person at a time surfs at a time. At first we thought that it sucked but after a dozen tries and walking back out going against the waves, I was thankful for the break. Even when I got discouraged the guys were telling me to try again, and were very encouraging. So I went and they told me to try just to my knees, that I could do. So they told me to try again to my knees, and some how I made it to my feet and rode that wave all the way to the beach! I would completely do this again, and know more what to expect for the next time!!!

South Dakota
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

When my daughter saw that surfing lessons were offered in Cancun, she wanted to try it! Dave gave her a few instructions on the beach and, as promised, she was surfing on the second wave! Throughout the 2 hour lesson Dave was patient and encouraging and showed great enthusiasm each time she caught a wave! My daughter greatly enjoyed the experience! My husband wishes he would have tried it! We will be repeat customers on our next trip to Cancun!

Johnson, Washington, United States
“Best experience in Cancun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have been to Cancun three times now and this is by far the best thing we've done! David is an amazing teacher, very accomodating and so encouraging. If you can't figure out what activity you want to do while down here, find 360 Surf School and have the time of your life! Guaranteed. Fun fun fun!

Seattle
“Awesome experience with Dave!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We three first-time surfers aged 26-40 had an awesome time with Dave! He was a really skilled teacher - gave us the technical tools to enjoy the waves and the encouragement to feel comfortable and at ease in the water! It was a fantastic experience. Dave was so friendly and helpful and thought of everything! If you've always dreamed of surfing, Cancun is the place to do it and Dave is the person to start with!

Visited January 2013