“Wonderful private tour Tulum & Aktun Chen with Alfredo” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 263 Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Entertainment Plus has been in business here in Cancun, Mexico for over 12 years now and we pride ourselves on our customer service and reputation. Our transportation division, USA TRANSFERS, is recommended on more Cancun websites by unbiased travelers than any other Cancun Airport Transfer Company.We believe everyone should receive the best customer service from staff who truly cares about their clients, not sales-driven pitches from high pressure reps. We speak English and Spanish, are local in Cancun, and available everyday. Entertainment Plus also offers the most flexible cancellation policy in town! Try us once and you'll come back every year!Entertainment Plus has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, recognition that we have worked very hard to earn. On our site you will find valuable Cancun info, our famous Private Tours, the best value on public tours and our reliable Cancun Airport Transfers.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
“Wonderful private tour Tulum & Aktun Chen with Alfredo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our family of 5 booked this tour during spring break. So glad we skipped a big bus trip and had our private driver. Expense was really not much more & well worth it. We chose our pick up time at the hotel (8 am) and headed to Tulum. Alfredo was personable, respectful, kind, and safe. He had a cooler to which we added water and soft drinks. He added ice to it for us. We parked right near the walk into Tulum. He already had tickets so we went off on our own adventure. Met him back at the van. He helped us purchase two hanging chairs. We didn't have time for lunch before heading to Aktun Chen for ziplines and cenote tour. Upon arrival at Aktun Chen, he introduced us to the attraction staff. He sat with our children and coaxed the monkey down to sit with them. Afterwards he made sure we saw the snake exhibit. Van was extremely clean and comfortable. It was Alfredo who made the trip so wonderfully easy.

Visited April 2014
Dany M, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Entertainment Plus, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your review regarding your experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your trip and that you felt comfortable with your driver. We will forward your kind comment to Alfredo, to encourage him in what he is doing.

Hope to see you soon again!

Entertainment Plus - USA Transfers

Chicago, Illinois
“Highly satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was our first time to go to Riviera Maya and one of my worries was the fact that the airport was 1.5 hour away from our hotel. I search on-line to find a reliable and safe transportation for us and most of the reviews recommended USA Entertainment.

I just wanted to let you know how very highly satisfied we are with our service from them. The reservation we have made on line was easy and their staff was very prompt answering my inquiries via email. A special mention to Daniela Mendoza who responded to my emails right away. We have paid in advance via paypal and she was very prompt giving me all the invoices and instruction I needed for my trip. Upon arrival in Cancun airport, they were easy to find as long as you follow the instructions they gave you on your invoice, otherwise you will be encountering a lot of "hustlers" and time share people who can be very persistent. The van was very clean and the driver was very professional. It was a pleasant ride to the hotel as the driver gave us some tips and information about the places we pass by. Now, the part that I really wanted to commend them was the fact that USA Entertainment had to pick us up @ 3:15 am from our hotel to bring us to the airport for our 7 am flight home. I was getting a little anxious the day before our departure because I wanted to make sure that they will surely show up at 3:15 am since our flight was at 7am. I have heard horror stories how some travelers have missed their flights or they ended up having to take a taxi at a high rate from desperation. Two days before our departure, USA entertainment emailed me to confirm the pick up and when I responded back to them to give them my room number, Jessica Ramirez responded back immediately. Sure enough, at exactly 3:15 am, this friendly USA Entertainment driver showed up. He was very funny, he was asking us if we can give him a second so he can stretch out since he drove all the way from Cancun to pick us up. We felt so safe driving at that time on the road, the driver was very pleasant and funny telling us stories. Thank you for the great service USA Entertainment. We will definitely be using your service when we plan to come back and will highly recommend you to our friends. Our trip took place last 4/5 and 4/12/14

Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
“USA transfers from airport to hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Have used them several times. Usually name is on a sign and promptly taken to your vehicle. This is the first time we had to find our driver (holding USA signs....) and then wait 20 minutes for a vehicle. This was a bit disappointing since the Cancun airport is rather hectic and you just want to be on your way. We were also told several times "2 minutes..." I would rather have the accurate time instead of being strung along. But with all that said I would still use them again since this is the first time we had any issue with a transfer and it was just a minor hiccup. Very quick and safe drivers. Nice vehicles. Prompt pick up from hotel to airport.

Saskatchewan, Canada
“Professional, Reliable and Friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We have traveled to the Cancun area 3 times and have always used USA Transfers, twice with a group of 10 and once with just 2 people. The greeters at the airport are extremely friendly and easy to find in all of the chaos outside of the airport. Our large group was easily accommodated in large vans, and when just going as a couple the vehicles were very clean and comfortable. The drivers are professional and friendly. I can't say enough about how easy using this transfer service is! I will never book with any other service when traveling to Cancun!

Batavia, New York
“USA Transfers was the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were picked up on time both from the Cancun airport as well as our hotel to return to the airport. The drivers were amazingly friendly and drove us safely. If we ever return to Cancun, we will definitely use USA Transfers again!