“Love to Cook! This is for you” 5 of 5 stars

Book a Tour
Ranked #1 of 263 Activities in Cancun
Type: Classes/Workshops, Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Mexican cooking classes:A day long cooking experience in Cancun with Chef Claudia will allow you to learn about Mexican Culture in a fun, relaxing, DELICIOUS, yet professional way. Private Dinners/Events:If youor your family are not in a mood for a class, but would like to experience a great Mexican dinner in a unique atmosphere... A Mexican house! Please get in touch, we'll prepare a special dinner for groups from 4 to 20.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Love to Cook! This is for you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I took this class in August 2013. The class was amazing. We learned to cook many traditional recipes. The tamales in banana leaves were awesome. Also the many salsas were good. We came home and made a pork dish in banana leaves. It was great and we were proud of our cooking abilities. We live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and were able to find all the ingredients needed. Probably the most useful tip was to cook your beans with avocado leaves to prevent gas. It works!

Visited August 2013

Southbury, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
“The Highlight of our Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Can Cook in Cancun was the highlight of our trip. Not only did we have the best meal of our stay in Cancun, but we also enjoyed learning about the culture of Mexico. Claudia and Lorenzo are fabulous hosts and we felt very welcome in their home. They went out of their way to accommodate us when our vacation plans changed, and even made a birthday cake for my husband's birthday! Not only did we learn a lot, but we had so much fun. Now that I am back home, I can use all the recipes that we made to extend my vacation experience. I definitely plan to book another class on my next visit to Cancun.

Visited August 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Fun Mexican Cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our experience with Claudia and Lorenzo with Can Cook in Cancun was amazing. We loved the class!!! It was very informative with the history of the food, the culture of the areas and the details of the ingredients. We had a blast with the staff and group in learning the recipes and making the food. I loved the fact that everyone was involved in the experience and we all got to enjoy the food that we prepared and made. It was a blast and tons of fun on a local level.
I would highly recommend this unique travel experience to anyone who loves to cook or just to have fun learning something new. I know I would return to take another amazing and fun class.

Visited June 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
8 attraction reviews
“Delicious experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the good food and hospitality! I would do it again in a heartbeat! The day was very fun--- made new friends. We all made tortillas. Go hungry! It will be a hole day of eating!

“Absolutely Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Our families experience with Can Cook in Cancun was amazing. It was informative, educational, and tons of fun. We will definitely be returning to take another fun filled class and would highly recommend this experience to anyone who enjoys cooking.