“Super fun dive and amazing customer service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 256 Activities in Cancun
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are a beginner that has not tried this amazing activity, or a hard core diver with specific needs and special requests, divePro Cancun Diving provides integral Scuba diving solutions. We specialize on REFERRAL OPEN WATER DIVER COURSES. DESIGN YOUR OWN DIVEPACK Personalized Attention!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Francisco, California
“Super fun dive and amazing customer service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband and I returned from our wonderful Cancun trip a few weeks ago and one of the biggest highlights of our trip was scuba diving with divePro. We first found out about divePro Cancun on tripadvisor and after reading all of the positive reviews, my husband and I decided to book with this company. The reviews were all true-we're definitely happy with our decision! As the previous reviews mentioned, Miguel was extremely nice and helpful and he was very responsive to my emails and questions. Our dive guide Hugo was one of the best we've ever had since we started diving, and the entire experience was very enjoyable. We highly recommend divePro to anyone who plans to dive in Cancun, and we can't wait to return to Cancun to dive with them again! Thank you Miguel for a memorable dive!!

Visited December 2012

Tournai, Belgium
“Great team makes for a perfect day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I made my choice based on the other reviews here, and wasn't disappointed :) Miguel is indeed very helpful and a master at figuring out the kind of diving you want, and organising it for you. I did my Open Water certification with Lars (pool & theory were done back home), who is a great guy with many funny things to tell :) The team in general was very knowledgeable about the local spots, all the while fun and professional. Can't really ask for more!

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“First class customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I dove with divePro in October 2012 and have nothing but good things to say about Miguel and his team. From the first point of contact via email Miguel got back to me straight away and answered all my questions. Most importantly he was asking me the right questions, dive experience, equipment I needed etc so this put me at ease. I did 2 dives, both with 1 on 1 instructors, firstly a Cenote dive. My instructor turned up right on time at my hostel and as this was my first Cenote dive carefully explained everything. We went to a less crowded Cenote and had the whole cave to ourselves. My second dive on the reef off Cancun was with an equally fantastic instructor, the boat was clean in great condition, equipment all well maintained. Again the instructor explained everything carefully, you can really tell that this operation cares about safety and also the environment.
As a solo female traveller I always look for dive operators that don't cut corners, have attention to detail (Miguel even emailed me to remind me that Daylight savings had finished so i didn't turn up an hour early for my dive!!) and care about safety.
I dived with a few operators while travelling through Mexico and divePro definitely set the standard. Next time I'm in Mexico, I look forward to diving with Miguel and his team again. Great work guys!

Visited October 2012
Independence, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“You choose your diving experience, they deliver it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I started looking for a dive shop and guide about a month before travel to Cancun November 4th through 9th. DivePro has excellent reviews, is priced competetively with other shops, but I was particulary attracted to the claim that it would be one on one with an instructor. I just earned open water certification in August of this year and logged 2 dives in September, so I have limited experience. I chose to do 2 "adventure" dives that will count toward advanced open water certification. Miguel did an excellent job communicating via e-mail and answered a number of questions for me as well as offering advice for my particular circumstances. He even sent detailed instructions for catching the bus near my hotel and getting to the dive shop.

I met Miguel at the shop and he insured that I had everything I needed. I was turned over to Lars for my instruction. It was an excellent experience from start to finish. It was personalized service from planning to the end of diving and logging the instructional dives.

Visited November 2012
Moscow, Russia
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

It had to be a very special birthday present for my husband. PADI Open Water Diver certificate. At home country hubby already done theory and swimming pool dives. I was searching through google the best scuba diving school to make open water dives and this one resulted to be the best. Miguel was very nice communicating with me by e-mails. Once we agreed to make referral dives with his company, I didn't worry about all the details. He was very polite and helpful.
My husband does't speak English, nevertheless there were no problems at all in communication with the private instructor of this school. Lars, a very nice Swedish man, was extremely professional and even I can't imagine a better instructor for my hubby. Two days with 4 referral dives at very nice sites passed as one moment. I highly recommend this school. Very professional school with the best instructor Lars.

Visited November 2012