Really nice hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Buffet breakfast was awesome with mexican and western food. Our room was big and very clean. I would recommend families and couples to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at The Royal Mayan can relax on the powder-white sand or by the pool and enjoy a variety of activities such as tennis and sail boating. The resort is next to The Royal Caribbean and The Royal Islander and guests can use the amenities at all three clubs. A shuttle bus service is also available to The Royal Sands and The Royal Cancun -Club Internacional de Cancun, the other two Royal Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Mayan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Mayan Hotel Cancun
- Royal Mayan Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Mayan Hotel