The service was overwhelmingly positive. The villa was clean and homey. We had a view of the sea and could hear the waves from our patio. Golf was nearby and the resort let us borrow golf clubs which saved us the rental fee for clubs at the golf course. The beach went forever so we could walk for exercise. The property is well kept. There are restaurants and a mini mart on the premises. There are 5 Royal properties that we could frequent with a free shuttle to and from each. All in all a first rate week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at The Royal Mayan can relax on the powder-white sand or by the pool and enjoy a variety of activities such as tennis and sail boating. The resort is next to The Royal Caribbean and The Royal Islander and guests can use the amenities at all three clubs. A shuttle bus service is also available to The Royal Sands and The Royal Cancun -Club Internacional de Cancun, the other two Royal Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your The Royal Mayan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Mayan Hotel Cancun
- Royal Mayan Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Mayan Hotel