We met some friends that have a time share at the Royal Mayan the end of November. The suite was large, wonderful and immaculate. The view was gorgeous and the beach pristine.The staff bent over backwards to accommodate us. There are five properties and we had access to the facilities at each one. We ate at several of the restaurants on the properties and enjoyed delicious cuisine.
We were not comfortable hailng a taxi at the airport, so we reserved the shuttle from the Royal Mayan. A representative met us and took care of our bags. It was more reasonable than the taxi would have been.
We ate in town several times. Our friends go often and know the best restaurants. They told us not to be afraid to drink the water or eat any of the food at these restaurants.We were never sick.
We definitely will look forward to going back.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Mayan Hotel
- The Royal Mayan Hotel Cancun
- Royal Mayan Cancun
- Royal Mayan
- Royal Mayan Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Mayan Hotel
- Royal Mayan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at The Royal Mayan can relax on the powder-white sand or by the pool and enjoy a variety of activities such as tennis and sail boating. The resort is next to The Royal Caribbean and The Royal Islander and guests can use the amenities at all three clubs. A shuttle bus service is also available to The Royal Sands and The Royal Cancun -Club Internacional de Cancun, the other two Royal Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Royal Mayan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.