A really fantastic place, with very nice staff and top class service.
Being från Europe we had no idea that we had bought one room in a time-share complex, for nine nights. The guests moved every saturday and the hotelsuites was called "villas", wich was confusing. We had one room in a "villa", with fridge and micro on the top floor with really magnificent wiews and a tiny balcony. Nice, large and airy with good beds. But come saturday we also had to move, only a few floors down, but had to spend three hours midday packing and waiting for the move. A different but, on the whole, a lovely experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Mayan Hotel Cancun
- The Royal Mayan Hotel
- Royal Mayan Cancun
- Royal Mayan
- Royal Mayan Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Mayan Hotel
- Royal Mayan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at The Royal Mayan can relax on the powder-white sand or by the pool and enjoy a variety of activities such as tennis and sail boating. The resort is next to The Royal Caribbean and The Royal Islander and guests can use the amenities at all three clubs. A shuttle bus service is also available to The Royal Sands and The Royal Cancun -Club Internacional de Cancun, the other two Royal Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your The Royal Mayan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.