Both my wife and I have traveled quite extensively with and without time sharing exchanges so we have had a good sampling of resorts.Spent the week of November 2-9th there. This was an exchange of ours. Owning our own business it was very important that we had internet service to use. We made sure of this before booking. Upon arrival it worked 1/2 day and the entire rest of the time was no better than dial up service. I had to make other arrangements with my cell provider which now cost me money out of pocket. So if you need the internet its a coin toss. The best answer I could get is " we are working on it " Even when they said it was ok it was not. Also in two bedroom unit near ocean the master bedroom airconditioning was quite noisey making s good night sleep difficult. Besides this everything was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at The Royal Mayan can relax on the powder-white sand or by the pool and enjoy a variety of activities such as tennis and sail boating. The resort is next to The Royal Caribbean and The Royal Islander and guests can use the amenities at all three clubs. A shuttle bus service is also available to The Royal Sands and The Royal Cancun -Club Internacional de Cancun, the other two Royal Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Mayan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Mayan Hotel Cancun
- Royal Mayan Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Mayan Hotel