When we arrived in Cancun we used USA tranfer for our airport transportation, they were great. We received an e-mail from them telling us exactly what to do when we arrive and where to meet their drivers, it was perfect Great start to the trip.When we arrived at the Royal Carribean we had a quick check in and then walked to our room. We were so please with the room and the view. All rooms have ocean views and are real spacious. Rooms are quite and the service is great. Although the beds were hard and the pillows were various shapes we managed a good nights sleep, (small price to pay for this set up). It seemed like everyone in Cancun we ran into was very happy to have us there. We had great weather and spent some time everyday at the pool, there we met a drink server named Ceasar,, he was great he truley loves his jobs and loves interacting with the guests. We would ask Ceasar questions about places and things to do. Without trying to sell us on doing something he would give us his views and how we could obtain the means to do them. You know most people in Cancun are looking to make money one way or another by having you use someone they recomend so they get commission. This guy Ceasar was not like that, it was like chatting with a friend. We looked forward to seeing him daily. The beaches in front of the Royal Carribean were beautiful no rocks nice soft sand and pleanty of shells to bring home. The water was warm and we swam in the ocean daily. No people on the beach trying to sell you anything. It was hassle free getting from the resort to the beach. We also did not get harrased by any time share people.
They had a welcome party on Sunday afternoon with music and free beers. This place is great for families, it is really not geared for the young loud partiers but you can still have fun at the swim up bar. Real relaxing, clean and service oriented. We would go back the the Royal Carribean in a heart beat. Too bad my heart only beats once a year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Caribbean(R) Nestled between a magnificent stretch of powder-white sand and lovingly tended tropical gardens, our two resorts offer an exceptional collection of services... And twice the fun. Escape to paradise. Sink your toes into soft white sand that's always cool to the touch and listen to the murmur of the waves. Start the day with a swim in the pool, work out in the gym or sign up for tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Royal Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Caribbean Resort Royal
- Royal Caribbean Resort Cancun
- Royal Carribean
- Caribbean Royal