We love the resorts, we like staying at the Royal Caribbean because you have access to the Islander also. We were sad that the Mayan was sold, when the three resorts were together you could use all the pools and restaurants. We are in building C 8th floor and have a beautiful view of pool and ocean. This is the shady side of the building and has a nice breeze to cool you off.
The service is great, from the front desk to the maid service. What I enjoy is that everyone you see will have a smile on their face and make you feel right at home.
I have a time share here but have been in the other Royal resorts and enjoyed them all.
Each one has pool side service where you can order hambergers or mexican dish all you have to do is ask and it is delivered.
You should read the book they give you on check in and it will tell you about all the specialty nights each restaurant has so you don't miss out.
I like that I can go to the Islanders 2 restaurants or Royal Caribbeans Tradewinds and Express take out
Thomas Moore travel agency is great, just let them know what your interests are and they will find you a tour or tell you how to get there with a bus, taxie, car.
We do most of our trip on tour. Even went to a mexican cooking class that was great.
Hope you give it a try, relax , enjoy, have fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a magnificent stretch of powder-white sand and lovingly tended tropical gardens, our duo of resorts offers an exceptional collection of services... And double the fun. Escape to paradise. Sink your toes into soft white sand that's always cool to the touch and listen to the murmur of the waves. Start the day with a swim in the pool, work out in the gym or sign up for tennis and sail boating. The Royal Caribbean(R) offers plenty of activities for families and friends and after a busy morning, visit the spa sun deck for a selection of relaxing massages and therapies. Dine on fresh seafood or timeless Italian classics. Experience attentive service that will make your vacation exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Caribbean Resort Royal
- Royal Caribbean Resort Cancun
- Royal Carribean
- Caribbean Royal