We ( a family of 4 ) are RR members, and usually have a great time in the RC. This time was no different. The villa we rented this time was excellent, and RR gave us the next door villa for the 3 extra days that I requested. The view was excellent, and the balcony was to die for ( 10th floor, great view of the ocean ). The only reason I gave 4 stars is the concierge/host service we are supposed to receive from RR ( it gets to be a real joke after awhile - If you don't want to buy another TS from them, you get NO service in return ). We do not like all inclusive, rather going to eat and drink on our own. Trips to the other 4 RR resorts ( free shuttle ) as well as Puerto Morales to see RR's Grand Residence area were all great. If it wasn't for the shoddy concierge service, I would rank this as high as possible.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Caribbean Hotel
- The Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Royal Caribbean Cancun
- Royal Caribbean
- Cancun Caribbean Resort Royal
- Royal Caribbean Resort Cancun
- Royal Carribean
- Royal Caribbean Hotel
- Caribbean Royal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to paradise. Sink your toes into the soft white sand and surrender to the caress of the warm breeze in your own Cancun hideaway. An enchanting beachfront setting, spacious villas, five-star services and friendly ambiance, make The Royal Caribbean a heavenly spot for relaxing and reconnecting with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.