Just returned from a six night Interval exchange (from Marriott) and I was more than pleasantly surprised by the quality of the resort, the beauty of the location and the warmth and kindness of the wait staff and housekeeping. I didn't care for the people we dealt with at the front desk. I found them to be rude and not service oriented, several times.
The rooms were very nice with good quality beds and bedding. The shower head and water pressure in the bathroom was amazing...wonderful! There was housekeeping every day, with the exception of Sunday.
We enjoyed all the food at the Tradewinds restaurant and the wait staff was highly professional and kind. I was disappointed in the tables in the sports bar. They were the low kind you would find in a bar, not appropriate for eating lunch or dinner, so we didn't eat there.
We used Thomas More travel for our round-trips to and from the airport. I highly recommend them. We also booked day trips on the Duck Bus and a charter to Chichen Itza.
I would highly recommend staying at this property. It was well maintained with reasonable prices in both the food and convenience store.
If it goes to an all-inclusive, as mentioned on this site, I doubt I would stay there again. Otherwise, I will be back for sure!
Happy New year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a magnificent stretch of powder-white sand and lovingly tended tropical gardens, our duo of resorts offers an exceptional collection of services... And double the fun. Escape to paradise. Sink your toes into soft white sand that's always cool to the touch and listen to the murmur of the waves. Start the day with a swim in the pool, work out in the gym or sign up for tennis and sail boating. The Royal Caribbean(R) offers plenty of activities for families and friends and after a busy morning, visit the spa sun deck for a selection of relaxing massages and therapies. Dine on fresh seafood or timeless Italian classics. Experience attentive service that will make your vacation exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Caribbean Resort Royal
- Royal Caribbean Resort Cancun
- Royal Carribean
- Caribbean Royal