The resort is amazing! We couldn't have asked for better service or a better view. Everyone was very accomodating! There is an inter-resort bus that takes you to all of the sister resorts for free. You have access to the amenities of all the sister resorts which was nice. We had choices of different restaurants, beaches and pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R) Nestled between a magnificent stretch of powder-white sand and lovingly tended tropical gardens, our twin resorts offer an exceptional collection of services... And twice the fun. Nestled on the beach, The Royal Islander(R) offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun