I did plenty of research for a good hotel for my first trip to Cancun and found this one had good reviews. I was scared when I booked fearing there would be a catch to the good price for a suite. This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I got an ocean view suite on the 4th floor . I must say everytime I looked outside I had a glance at the beautiful view. There was great customer service and the whole place was very clean. I loved the palapas available to guests. I also liked the fact that the pool was not deep being that I don't know how to swim I was still able to enjoy a good time at the pools. The only thing I didn't like was that you have to use your room key as a credit type of thing and then you pay at checkout. Not a big deal if you plan on exploring cancun and dining out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beach, The Royal Islander® offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. Play in the pool. Head for the tennis courts. Sign up for a round of golf at a nearby course and explore ancient Mayan temples at El Rey. Sip a tropical cocktail on the terrace. Savor fresh seafood cooked to perfection. A peaceful ambiance and time-honored hospitality make this resort a truly special place to vacation with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your The Royal Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun