The Islander is a very high quality resort location on an ideal stretch of beach. The resort and grounds are very well maintained, and you feel like your stay there is appreciated by management. Although there might be higher-end resorts with more amenities available, I can't imagine why one would need more services than what are available at the Islander.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beach, The Royal Islander® offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. Play in the pool. Head for the tennis courts. Sign up for a round of golf at a nearby course and explore ancient Mayan temples at El Rey. Sip a tropical cocktail on the terrace. Savor fresh seafood cooked to perfection. A peaceful ambiance and time-honored hospitality make this resort a truly special place to vacation with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun