2 weeks at the Royal Islander is never enough. From the time you arrive and the beautiful grand entry you will be amazed at the level of service in this resort. Everyone there is happy to see you and it shows. The pool and beach areas are top notch and very well maintained. The villas are second to none and all feature incredible views. We really enjoyed the El Conquistador Restaurant has moved for the Royal Mayan to the Royal Islander and is a wonderful addition. There are daily activities around the pool. All sorts of excursions are available at very reasonable prices. This is a terrific vacation and I can not wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beach, The Royal Islander® offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. Play in the pool. Head for the tennis courts. Sign up for a round of golf at a nearby course and explore ancient Mayan temples at El Rey. Sip a tropical cocktail on the terrace. Savor fresh seafood cooked to perfection. A peaceful ambiance and time-honored hospitality make this resort a truly special place to vacation with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun