This was my first trip to Cancun. The whole experience was far beyond my expectations. The accommodations were great and the staff was so attentive to me. I am handicapped and required a wheelchair which they graciously allowed me to use. The maid service was excellent. The entire week that we were there, they were continually manicuring the property...very impressive. The food was good as were the servers. Check out went very smoothly. Hopefully we will be able to come back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beach, The Royal Islander® offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. Play in the pool. Head for the tennis courts. Sign up for a round of golf at a nearby course and explore ancient Mayan temples at El Rey. Sip a tropical cocktail on the terrace. Savor fresh seafood cooked to perfection. A peaceful ambiance and time-honored hospitality make this resort a truly special place to vacation with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Despegar.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun