Our 8 night stay at the Royal Islander was wonderful. Facility is ultra clean, beautiful pool with drink and food service, and a spectacular clean beach with the same bar and food service. Fish tacos from the onsite restaurant were fabulous! Every room has a wonderful view, either of the pool area or in the case of our unit, great view of the ocean! Units are extremely clean, furniture and bedding are fine, although, could use an update....but perfectly fine. Access to the other Royal Hotels make this a bonus for their restaurants, pools, etc. Quiet resort, no rowdy drinking crowds which we appreciated. Excellent restaurants a cab ride away if you choose. Onsite, small market for groceries, etc. or a full Walmart a cab ride or bus ride away has everything you need for your stay....food, beer, liquor, etc. Wifi in the unit worked fine. A great resort...would love to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beach, The Royal Islander® offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. Play in the pool. Head for the tennis courts. Sign up for a round of golf at a nearby course and explore ancient Mayan temples at El Rey. Sip a tropical cocktail on the terrace. Savor fresh seafood cooked to perfection. A peaceful ambiance and time-honored hospitality make this resort a truly special place to vacation with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun