This was our first time to Cancun and had the best time. Spent most of our trip at the Hotel and we were treated like queens. The staff cared enough to not only remember our names but what our favorite drinks were. They also were very helpful booking our tours and making sure we had everything we needed. We had a beach front room which made it even better. I will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R) Nestled between a magnificent stretch of powder-white sand and lovingly tended tropical gardens, our twin resorts offer an exceptional collection of services... And twice the fun. Nestled on the beach, The Royal Islander(R) offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Royal Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun