This was our first time to Cancun and had the best time. Spent most of our trip at the Hotel and we were treated like queens. The staff cared enough to not only remember our names but what our favorite drinks were. They also were very helpful booking our tours and making sure we had everything we needed. We had a beach front room which made it even better. I will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beach, The Royal Islander® offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. Play in the pool. Head for the tennis courts. Sign up for a round of golf at a nearby course and explore ancient Mayan temples at El Rey. Sip a tropical cocktail on the terrace. Savor fresh seafood cooked to perfection. A peaceful ambiance and time-honored hospitality make this resort a truly special place to vacation with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun