We complete our 6 weeks trip in central of america in this hotel in cancun. The grounds are beautiful, and so is the pool.
You can use all facilities of other "Royals" in cancun- so this is very nice.
The rooms are pretty basic and old fashioned, but comfortable and clean. The basic rooms for couples (not the suits) have 2 pretty small beds instead of big one.
The staff is very very nice and helpfull.
I can say that we enjoyed our staying there very much, but I think that the price are a bit pricy for what you get.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Cancun
- Royal Islander
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded and spectacular, The Royal Islander is a haven of tranquility and relaxation, an exclusive hideaway offering spacious villa accommodation and five-star services.The smallest resort in the Royal Resorts collection, The Royal Islander has an intimate ambiance, a friendly family feeling that makes it a truly special place to be. A privileged location on the highest point of Cancun island gives guests incredible views of the Caribbean, the jungle and the Nichupte lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.