“Excellent Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 758 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Italian, Swiss, Pizza, International, European
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A New Place with style, with taste, with Tradition Service Excellence. Are you ready to delight your palate? Casa Rolandi will surprise you every month. Come and enjoy our specialties is haute cuisine. Relax and enjoy an amazing international cuisine, Few are so wonderful sunsets as you can see in Very Wine situated on the deck of Casa Rolandi, come to experience the romance at its best enjoy our Asian's Tapas menu and live jazz music ... ..You can not pass up this moment.
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The food was so amazing and delicious, the restaurant is gourmet and is really nice and the service is excellent , the prices of every dish are beetween 10 to 45 dollars but if you are willing to spend this quantity of money you will eat like a king

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank ArturoGL88

Tiebele, Burkina Faso
“GOOD BUT STILL ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nice and quiet family restaurant, food good but small portions, sometimes they take long time to serve, and worst when they bring you the check, seems they don't want your to leave...

I will eventually go back to try some more of their different delicious dishes!!!...

The views to the Lagoon are TOPS, mainly at dusk!!!...

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Mexico City, Mexico
“very good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

it is so nice to see the owner at the restaurant, he visits the tables and ask you how everything is going! the food is very good!

Visited July 2013
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Outstanding food and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had an amazing dinner at CR. The view of the water was beautiful at sunset and the staff was the best. The food was delicious, especially the potatoes au gratin (I forget the exact menu item name). Best we'd ever had.

I had the tuna wrapped in I think prosciutto and it was incredible. We will definitely come back to Casa Rolandi on our next trip.

• Visited August 2013
DETROIT
“Could have gotten 5 stars but.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I love this restaurant. I make it a point to eat here when in Cancun. Last night I walked over from my hotel. I was so thirsty and sweating like a pig. The hostess tried to seat me outside. No way. I needed A/C bad. So I got a table inside where I was ignored for at least 10 minutes. Finally a waiter came by. I begged for some water. I had to wait for that too. In the meantime 2 other couples came in after me and were set up with drinks and menus before I got the water.

However, the food was fantastic. I always get the melon with proccioto and spaghetti with meat sauce. Out of this world.

I do recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013