“Outstanding food and view” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 596 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Italian, Swiss, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A New Place with style, with taste, with Tradition Service Excellence. Are you ready to delight your palate? Casa Rolandi will surprise you every month. Come and enjoy our specialties is haute cuisine. Relax and enjoy an amazing international cuisine, Few are so wonderful sunsets as you can see in Very Wine situated on the deck of Casa Rolandi, come to experience the romance at its best enjoy our Asian's Tapas menu and live jazz music ... ..You can not pass up this moment.
Alpharetta, GA
“Outstanding food and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had an amazing dinner at CR. The view of the water was beautiful at sunset and the staff was the best. The food was delicious, especially the potatoes au gratin (I forget the exact menu item name). Best we'd ever had.

I had the tuna wrapped in I think prosciutto and it was incredible. We will definitely come back to Casa Rolandi on our next trip.

• Visited August 2013

DETROIT
“Could have gotten 5 stars but.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I love this restaurant. I make it a point to eat here when in Cancun. Last night I walked over from my hotel. I was so thirsty and sweating like a pig. The hostess tried to seat me outside. No way. I needed A/C bad. So I got a table inside where I was ignored for at least 10 minutes. Finally a waiter came by. I begged for some water. I had to wait for that too. In the meantime 2 other couples came in after me and were set up with drinks and menus before I got the water.

However, the food was fantastic. I always get the melon with proccioto and spaghetti with meat sauce. Out of this world.

I do recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
tulsa, ok
“Best Italian Food in Cancun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We loved this restaurant. The setting was beautiful with decks overlooking the lagoon. The food was absolutely wonderful. Fish, pasta, wine, we tried it all and I would recommend anything there to order. Service was excellent. They seemed genuinely happy we were there. We tried another Italian restaurant on our trip and it didn't measure up to the quality of Casa Rolandi. Definitely don't miss this on your next trip to Cancun!!!

• Visited July 2013
Cancun, Mexico
“The best Italian food in Cacun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

One of the best meals I've ever had. The ambiance of the restaurant is elegance with a beautiful view of the lagoon. We had the opportunity to enjoy a Meridaje Dinner. 5 different plates with 5 different wines. Simply Delicious. We think they have one of the best Cheffs in the world. You have to go. If you are in Cancun, don't miss the opportunity to go to CASA ROLANDI.The Best Restaurant in Cancun.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Got a rainy vacation "back on track" w/a great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a soggy vacation in Cancun in June 2013, and a normally gregarious family was getting a tad uptight. Our visit to Casa Rolandi was the perfect prescription.

The restaurant has a natural elegance, and several of the windows overlook the water (we had a corner booth near the window). The servers were helpful, competent, and worked well as an orchestrated team. In fact, they put priority on the "presentation" of our food...down to synchronizing the flourishing removal of the covers on our main dishes - each which was artfully laid out.

We did the full dinner (by our standards): appetizers, main courses, desserts, and a bottle of wine to go with the meal. All of the food was original in regards to seasoning, and creatively presented to make us feel we were having a special meal. I had the grilled shrimp/squid/scallops, and they were ideally done (not too done). We split three desserts between the four of us, and they were exceptional...especially the chocolates!

Casa Rolandi was truly one of the highlights of our vacation.

Visited June 2013