“Very Good...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 568 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Italian, Swiss, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A New Place with style, with taste, with Tradition Service Excellence. Are you ready to delight your palate? Casa Rolandi will surprise you every month. Come and enjoy our specialties is haute cuisine. Relax and enjoy an amazing international cuisine, Few are so wonderful sunsets as you can see in Very Wine situated on the deck of Casa Rolandi, come to experience the romance at its best enjoy our Asian's Tapas menu and live jazz music ... ..You can not pass up this moment.
DETROIT
“Very Good...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

After hearing my niece rave about the restaurant I walked over to the restaurant from my hotel. It was worth the sweaty walk there. I started with Jamborn and Melon. EXCELLENT. It's a huge plate so 2-4 people could share it. I had the spaghetti with meat sauce and it was perfect. I couldn't get enough.

The best part of the meal were the servers and waitstaff. They were sweet and giggling. And I got a huge kick out of it. I was there at 7pm and the place was empty. I have no problem with that. I sat out on the deck overlooking the lagoon. There was a perfect breeze and the place is decorated for Christmas and it was a beautiful meal and weather...

Visited December 2011

Greenville, South Carolina
“Excellent! What more can I say...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

From the food to the service to the view it is what Cancun is all about. Never dissapointed have been there over and over again DO NOT miss their restaurant on Isla Mujeres either. The Hotel and restaurant on the Island are spectacular

Visited November 2011
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Italian with a swiss blend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

One of the old standbys of Cancun. Alwasy an excellent meal to be had here. Their new location is beautiful!. Staff, food, atmosphere, everything is good. If you like norhern Italian, this is the place to go. Their nightly specials are to die for.

Visited November 2011
Ontario
“Looks are deceiving...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011 via mobile

We walked in because of the look from the street and its proximity to the royal sands. That was our mistake.

Service: Decent. Standard. Not inspiring.

Food: Very close to bad. Calamari was average. Gnocci was bad. Pork was ok...

Atmosphere: very nice.

We left disappointed. The menu was all over the map. They should slim it down to the things they could do well. Perhaps we should've just ordered pizza - but it doesn't look like a pizza joint.

Tread further down the road and go to Peurto Madero, which we should've done.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chula Vista, California
“GREATEST PIZZA EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

It was an amazing experience not pricy and the pizzas are just as real pizzas are supposed to be. I live in Cancun part of the year and this restaurant has been around for so long and it has a well deserved reputation.
Any pasta, pizza or calzone even lasagna are the greatest I have ever tasted.

Visited October 2011