We stayed here for 6 nights and got a fantastic deal. The rooms were basic, but comfortable. We didnt spend much time in the room anyways!
The hotel grounds/beach/pool area were immaculate!
The food was average. There were a lot of options though so hard to go hungry. We did not care for the Japanese restaurant. The Old Barn was our favorite (steak house) Exceptional wait staff at the restaurants and both bars.
Overall we enjoyed our stay here. The location was good-- a quick bus ride anywhere you wanted to go.
A few cons: our room smelled musty, so we brought it to the attention of the front desk and were quickly switched to a different room. The second room had a faint musty smell, but was tolerable. Like I said we didn't spend much time in the room anyways.
The wifi is not free! U were able to pick it up from the neighboring hotels, but signal was not always good.
The pool area needs more umbrellas and chairs, although not much room for more chairs! But other guests would be down reserving spots at 7am. Kinda annoying bc u would come down and not be able to find a spot at all, yet 50 chairs open with just a towel sitting on it. The beach had plenty of chairs but not enough umbrellas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only. Formerly Golden Crown Paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Golden Parnassus Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Parnassus Cancun
- Cancun Crown Paradise
- Golden Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Jack Tar Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Cancun