I was suppose to stay at this hotel, please stay away from this hothel, staff was very rude, thanks god I was able to stay at other hotel, unclean, and they never offer for what I sign for. requested one king size bet they give me a two single bed and the room was very poor maintain, basically I just stood in the lobby and change my reservation to another all at the same night of my arrival, Stay away from this hothel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cancun Hotel Zone near main attractionsOn the beachThis beachfront property is located in hotel zone, near Convention Centre. Another nearby point of interest is Wet´n Wild, and shopping areas.Only 15 minutes from International Airport. 50 minutes from XcaretHotel restaurantAt Imperial las Perlas recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel also features a restaurant and and pool side bar. We offer food and beverages a la carte.Balconies with viewsGuestrooms open to balconies with ocean, sea, pool views and limited views; feature televisions with satellite channels and air conditioning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Imperial Las Perlas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun