We basically just stood in this place to sleep. We were in town where all the fun was at almost everynight because this hotel is not around anything. Its closer to downtown which in fact isnt a good thing. Im assuming you would have to go in a group in order to enjoy this place other than that the beach was dirty the water has alot of sea weed. Hotel was ok but its a walk up. Id rather pay more and stay at a better hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cancun Hotel Zone near main attractionsOn the beachThis beachfront property is located in hotel zone, near Convention Centre. Another nearby point of interest is Wet´n Wild, and shopping areas.Only 15 minutes from International Airport. 50 minutes from XcaretHotel restaurantAt Imperial las Perlas recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel also features a restaurant and and pool side bar. We offer food and beverages a la carte.Balconies with viewsGuestrooms open to balconies with ocean, sea, pool views and limited views; feature televisions with satellite channels and air conditioning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Imperial Las Perlas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun