Ok, allow me to preface this review by saying I DID NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL...
It was difficult to give a overall rating because I did not stay, but seeing how I just got back from Cancun yesterday, and did come to this resort for an hour to catch a boat to the island, I thought why not?
First off, the photo of the front of the hotel, I'd like to know where in the heck they got that from? Looked NOTHING like it in my eyes. Next, the pool photo...PLEASE!! The pool area was a joke. The rooms all around the resort had paint or whatever falling off, and the pool was small, dirty looking and nothing id like to swim in. And for my last rant, the photo of the happy people sitting around pool bar...NOPE. The bar looked disgusting and run down and the grass around that and the pool area (which are basically the same thing) was anything but lush green that the photo shows. Just a heads up, the rooms may be nice and the staff killer nice, but from the quick time i was there walking around, would not catch me there!!
Ahh, forgot one thing. The "restroom" in the pool area, my quick count was 3 half dead cock roaches in there (still moving legs) and bugs ALL over the window. Good luck with this place, won't see me here ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cancun Hotel Zone near main attractionsOn the beachThis beachfront property is located in hotel zone, near Convention Centre. Another nearby point of interest is Wet´n Wild, and shopping areas.Only 15 minutes from International Airport. 50 minutes from XcaretHotel restaurantAt Imperial las Perlas recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel also features a restaurant and and pool side bar. We offer food and beverages a la carte.Balconies with viewsGuestrooms open to balconies with ocean, sea, pool views and limited views; feature televisions with satellite channels and air conditioning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Imperial Las Perlas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun